Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Pantheon can die after game ends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yamanga

01-19-2013

1. Play pantheon
2. When enemy nexus is about to go down use Ultimate on enemy fountain.
3. Enemy Nexus goes down.
4. Victory message is shown on screen.
5. Pantheon lands in enemy fountain and dies.
6. Death announcement is shown on screen.

I believe no1 would care about this bug but just in case :P

Inlustre

01-19-2013

Technically this is intended. The fountain turret has a mechanic that allows it to kill anybody regardless of anything that would normally render you unkillable. Next time you're in a practice game as kayle or trynd try walking into the fountain with your ult on, you should still die regardless. A similar thing happens with GA as well, it doesn't proc if you walk into the fountain with it up (for obvious reasons)

fmaddict

01-19-2013

But everyone becomes invulnerable after the game has finished, I have walked/flashed onto the spawn many times when they game just finishes and I don't die.

Yamanga

01-19-2013

Quote:
fmaddict:
But everyone becomes invulnerable after the game has finished, I have walked/flashed onto the spawn many times when they game just finishes and I don't die.

Yeah that's exactly the idea, when game ends you should become invulnerable.

Inlustre

01-19-2013

Eh. It's really not important in the end though. I think this will jsut become one of those things people do at the end similar to the double nexus explosion.

Reset Button

01-19-2013

This also happens if you path your champion to the fountain, activate zhonyas as the nexus explodes, Your champion should walk onto the fountain as the command hasn't been terminated by the games end and you'll walk on then get executed or killed, depends on if you were hit

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-19-2013

Okay, I have to admit I laughed when I read this. Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at it.

Super Explosion

01-19-2013

Does it happen to TF or perhaps a ward teleportation (or any others) too?