A good 3v3 Team Comp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonely Electrons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Well Currently, me and my friends are playing Mundo, Kayle, and Nidalee.

To be honest we score VERY Few kills, in fact we often get less than 10 kills. Except, we still win.

We are in a low elo as we just started ranked, but in a number of cases we have won with under 5 kills. we die a ton too.

I want a 3v3 team comp, and strategies including our current comp so that we can kill people and win. Whats the best comp?

Kaloryth

10-20-2010

Mordekaiser works well in almost any 3v3 comp because of his ult.

Lonely Electrons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaloryth View Post
Mordekaiser works well in almost any 3v3 comp because of his ult.
yes we normally ban morde but one game decided To Ban Xin over him.

It might just be that were in-experienced. But that morde went like 15-7. Its funny, but sad at the same time :3.

So Morde, ive heard mundo is GOD in 3v3 so i''ll probably stick to him, But what of WW and Poppy?
Their decent in the jungle, especially poppy due to her slam. How does she perform?

Casua1ty

10-20-2010

Me and some friends win the vast majority of games with Sion, Taric, Poppy.
The stunning is just amazing.

Parabolic

10-20-2010

im currently 14-2 in 3's at 1510 or so. The strat as far as champs go that we use is like this. Basically all 3 of use can play any of the power champs well, some slightly better than others, but we just do this.

Are we 1st pick?

Yes--Try to get Garen banning mundo, morde, or trynd (We dont like him lol, he's pretty strong in the right hands) in that order.

No--Ban Garen and either mundo or morde.

We typically have a Morgana and/or Gragas also. They are very strong as well. Ezreal and Rammus are our two other priorities. We have used Shen and Kogmaw effectively as well so far.

I dunno, this is just what we do. As far as our playing strats... well... i'm not going to leak those cause they have worked very very well

Alterations

09-02-2011

Well, as i've found in ranked 3's, a strong team generally consists of 2 somewhat tanky dps ads, and a tanky or agile ap.

Idealy our team will be udyr, garen, and gragas. This seems to work and is specified for us because we have ample experience with the champs. If one of the ad's is taken, he can easily be replaced with someone like jax or tryn, and if grag is taken we generally replace with rumble or kennen.

Our strat consists of hittin the jungle early game and getting a xp lead. I tend to play udyr, and will start in bot lane with garen taking the lifesteal ring (can't think of the name for my life atm) while grag solos top. If your not familiar with lane udyr your gonna want to make good use of turtle stance, practice it a bit before ranked. Idealy we will pick up a kill or gain control of the lanes cs as it is a strong combo compared to many you face in 3s. I will rush a wriggles, and when I got back, if i atleast have madreds razors i will jump straight into the top jungle, giving garen a solo lane. In every game i've played (which is around 15 ranked 3s now) I've been able to grab the two top buffs, and dragon as the other team is completely unaware of this dragon so early in the game. Then I will patrol the lanes, idealy grabbing red if left unmarked. Then basicly just keep up the farm annd control of the buffs, and you should dominate teamfights with the buffs, extra farm, and lvls, widening a gap that will lead to victory.

Disclaimer: you must be skiled and comfortable with the champs you are playing. There is no super team comp that will make you win every game, it comes down to you individual skill and coordination with allies, with a base game plan.

Hibernating Bear

Recruiter

09-02-2011

morde + jax + trynd

Joffrey Marco

09-02-2011

3v3's are lame, 6v6 is where it's at. :P

MG z3rg3m3ow

09-02-2011

3v3s relies on a few things.

1) Gimmicky comps (Teams that synergize very well such as Nunu + AD autoattacker)

2) OP champs on 3v3 (Mundo, Morde, Singed, etc)

3) Counterpicks (If they get Akali, you pick Lee Sin. And so on)

It's tough to just give a good comp that will work every time.