I start with the Hunter's Machete in every role in URF.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JushtFinisht

04-02-2014

Call me a noob if you want, but if I'm playing as a melee character against Sona, Soraka, Vel'Koz, Nidalee, Heimerdinger, or any other .0001 second ability, I'm going to need to farm wraiths, wight, or golems if I'm being harassed out of lane.

Anybody else do this? Or is it just me?

soulbanana8

04-02-2014

If I'm jungling, always machette.
If not, then... probably not unless I'm behind. Good idea though XD

Compenisator

04-02-2014

I start Doran's Ring on everything because I need the sustain

Achaemenes0x7CA

04-02-2014

I don't really focus much on farming at URF, since there's that insane amount of passive gold gain in that map. Unless I play Hecarim, then I farm champions.

DarkoHellbane

04-02-2014

most people that play vel'koz in urf that I've seen, build pure ap, when you can build pure tank, still melt, and even 1v3.

Achaemenes0x7CA

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkoHellbane View Post
most people that play vel'koz in urf that I've seen, build pure ap, when you can build pure tank, still melt, and even 1v3.
This. For some reason, I see people buying double/triple Rabadons in this mode, and unique passives don't stack in URF. It's like with CDR and mana away a lot of people have no idea what else to build and suddenly start buying random **** that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Dances

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaemenes0x7CA View Post
This. For some reason, I see people buying double/triple Rabadons in this mode, and unique passives don't stack in URF. It's like with CDR and mana away a lot of people have no idea what else to build and suddenly start buying random **** that makes absolutely no sense at all.
zhonyas rabbadons deathfire,thats something if you just want ap

DarkoHellbane

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaemenes0x7CA View Post
Built pure tank Galio for the first time, and I felt immortal with W.

Young Luv Murder

04-02-2014

Why even take machete? You can just spam the jungle with abilities, you don't really need the machete...

JushtFinisht

04-06-2014

Farming the jungle is a much safer way to gain gold and experience. When I'm being harassed by a Maokai + Morgana lane, shouldn't I just go to the jungle and farm? I mean, if I stand there under turret, they're gonna kill me and take the turret anyway, so why not just jungle with Feral Flame or some other end jungle item? I've won many games where I just farm in the jungle because I just can't handle a bad match-up in URF.