Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Annie's Stun Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravennos

Recruiter

01-18-2013

When your playing Annie, your stun says that the next damaging spell will stun. When you shoot Q however at a target, it uses the stun, but if you then use W before the Q strikes them, the stun will be used on the W but not the Q. This is very annoying for targets that flash away or dodge the W. Please edit the tool tip or fix bug

Aya Shameimaru

01-18-2013

It's working as intended. Your W is a damaging spell, therefore will proc your stun even if you missed.

superbob52

01-19-2013

From his description, is sounds like it's NOT working as intended. He is saying that he cast Q first while the stun is active so this Q will stun. While Q is in flight, he has time to cast W, which causes his previous Q to not be a stunning spell. Not working as intended.

Mysnomer

01-20-2013

Quote:
WikidPig:
When your playing Annie, your stun says that the next damaging spell will stun. When you shoot Q however at a target, it uses the stun, but if you then use W before the Q strikes them, the stun will be used on the W but not the Q. This is very annoying for targets that flash away or dodge the W. Please edit the tool tip or fix bug

As long as your W hits something it will consume the stun, because that stuff is calculated on hit. We're talking about the underlying structure for every spell in the game. I don't know how difficult it would be to make this an exception, but I doubt Riot will go out of their way to "fix" this, as it really is working as intended.

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Mysnomer:
As long as your W hits something it will consume the stun, because that stuff is calculated on hit. We're talking about the underlying structure for every spell in the game. I don't know how difficult it would be to make this an exception, but I doubt Riot will go out of their way to "fix" this, as it really is working as intended.

He is right. If you cast the 'Q' and the 'W' at the same the 'W' will hit whatever is closest to the flame. and affect everything closest to it based of the AoE range. I've played a few games with the Panda Annie skin. It does take some getting used to, but everything seems pretty good.