Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wat U Lookin At

01-19-2013

2 supports in a row, we need a mid or adc, but he still looks pretty cool

m100madness

01-19-2013

riot, you know me so well

InfernoKoala

01-19-2013

I call him: The Grim Reaper

xXTHESCARYLORDXx

01-19-2013

thresh looks great but when will he be released

OPJellyScrub

01-19-2013

Definitely an interesting Champ mechanics wise.

My only concern is the coordination of the lantern with teammates. This requires you to be really in sync to make it work right, and certain teammate connected abilities like Maoki's ult can sometimes be difficult to execute.

The potential is tremendous though. I mean you could have a teammate tower dive and then grab the lantern and get out, use it to setup a double leap across a barrier (drop the lantern flash over, team mate grabs lantern and hops over with you).

I would really be fascinated to watch a really coordinated Singed/Thresh Lee Sin/Thresh combo in lane. Talk about weird and confusing.

baronvonross

01-19-2013

gimme already xD

Yoshiro

01-19-2013

nice!!!

Vulpi

01-19-2013

can't wait! Finally a match to leona in terms of CC

Vulpi

01-19-2013

Quote:
OPJellyScrub:
Definitely an interesting Champ mechanics wise.

My only concern is the coordination of the lantern with teammates. This requires you to be really in sync to make it work right, and certain teammate connected abilities like Maoki's ult can sometimes be difficult to execute.

The potential is tremendous though. I mean you could have a teammate tower dive and then grab the lantern and get out, use it to setup a double leap across a barrier (drop the lantern flash over, team mate grabs lantern and hops over with you).

I would really be fascinated to watch a really coordinated Singed/Thresh Lee Sin/Thresh combo in lane. Talk about weird and confusing.

this could bring about a new era of team work, so far riot has been putting out champions that are requiring more and more coordination in my opinion and i hope this trend continues. we need to move away from things like insta-lock tryndamere and have pregame lobbies for solo que folks like myself more hopeful

Fepe

01-19-2013

So hes a better naut?
Great more champs with a ton of cc, cool beans riot great job (slow clap)