Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh, the Chain Warden Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitegumybear

01-18-2013

Shut up and take my Riot Points!!

Zeke the Zealot

01-18-2013

Oh, ima be playing Xin every time this guy's in my game. Box, ult WHOLE ENEMY TEAM through the box walls, pick off wounded and slowed enemy team.

Zeke the Zealot

01-18-2013

Quote:
Tyrlol:
souls drop 100% from large minions, monsters, and champions. The drop rate for normal minions and monsters is ~20%. Not sure if champion pets count towards this or not yet (lol @ yorick if they do)

From what i can gather, champion pets that give gold on death have a 20% chance to proc a soul. Meaning Tibbers, plants, voidlings, and Morde's ghosts, but NOT Yorick's minions

Hige

01-18-2013

uhm now that thresh exists and his looks is comparable to that of hecarim and both are supposed to be undead... can we expect this sort of appeareance for karthus as well? I mean in the case he gets a visual remake.

I really like the green coloring on thresh! though I'm still not a fan of the name :P

xPrImaLFury

01-18-2013

Rp leftover just for it haha

dimitriy

01-18-2013

my teamates are always Thresh.

MechroLegend

01-18-2013

iv spent 350 dollars on this game so tell me when this beast is being launched

SeiYouSiLa

01-18-2013

Hecarim's cousin??

W33MAN

01-18-2013

It looks like he is in a ghost version of Rage Fire Chasm!

rG Thundrag

01-18-2013

Sillies about the release date hover your mouse or right click on his background picture and look around the end of the link it says /January_2013/2013_01_21_Thresh_Reveal/Thresh_splash_thumb.jpg so most likely 21st aka monday otherwise I am utterly wrong. But Cake or death?