Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]2 Annie bugs(??)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vigoor

01-18-2013

Not sure if this is intended, but:

1. Tibbers can't hit wards. He can swing at them but it does not actually hit the ward. You must hit it 3 times yourself
2. Tibbers seems to have a new leash mechanic? i don't know if it's a bug or not but you use to be able to control him until he disappeared. Now it seems like he will charge after the person you targetted, lose interest after he gets farther away, and then come back and do nothing unless you tell him to move somewhere.

I personally preferred the old tibbers mechanics, where he would follow the target until he died or he would teleport back to annie and then automatically go on something/someone else, but now it seems he will leash back to annie and proceed to stand there and do nothing unless instructed to do something else. I don't mind it but wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, as it seems he's lost a bit of his ferocity and became really lazy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vigoor

01-19-2013

Bump to see if anyone else noticed this