Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Panda Annie not available for use

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

01-18-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Hm, this is odd. I took a peek at your account and the purchase is showing up there. Have you tried relogging to see if it shows up then?

I relogged. It is showing up now.

Riley9119

01-18-2013

Actually I was wrong about what happened. I bought another annie skin and it would not me select that one either. The only one I could use was goth annie which was the first one I bought. Edit: In normal LoL game but once im done ill check to see if it works properly

Zeninth

01-18-2013

I managed to test Panda Annie on the PBE just fine. Skin is great! Love her black hairdo, the Chinese flats shes' wearing, the red garb and the new spell effects.

My only complaint is I don't like that Panda Tibbers is so menacingingly ghoulish/skeletal looking. I wish Panda Tibbers was more like a real panda, smiley and cute and cuddly! Just bursting with flames of goodness and the fireworks knapsack is awesome

Riley9119

01-18-2013

It works now I guess I just needed to relog. I really like the skin nice job you guys did with it!

RyuuMasken

01-18-2013

Quote:
Zeninth:
I wish Panda Tibbers was more like a real panda, smiley and cute and cuddly!

did you not watch the b animation

holy **** it's the cutest thing in the game

Neo Cyrus

01-19-2013

You missed it because you were scrolling to the end, it places the skin 2nd if you don't own the others skins.

JashMashMcGash

01-24-2013

You might have missed the skin, if you bought it it should be directly adjacent to the classic skin

15Olivia

02-01-2013

The posts here say that it was available 2 weeks ago, but I only got the patch update today and the Panda Annie skin says it's unavailable. Is it supposed to be on sale atm or is it available on PBE only?

quintela000

02-02-2013

is panda annie already unavailable? WHY god, WHY?

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

02-02-2013

It's not unavailable, if you just learn to read, you will find it is still there.