Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Panda Annie not available for use

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riley9119

01-18-2013

You can buy the skin but you can't use it in game not sure if intended prob is.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-18-2013

Hey Riley9119, are you sure she is unavailable for you in champ select? What does it say when you try?

Zerglinator

01-18-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Hey Riley9119, are you sure she is unavailable for you in champ select? What does it say when you try?

I had this problem too. You cannot try.

The skin selector in champ select does not display Panda Annie at all. You can flip through all the other skins, but Panda is not there.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-18-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
I had this problem too. You cannot try.

The skin selector in champ select does not display Panda Annie at all. You can flip through all the other skins, but Panda is not there.

Panda Annie's art isn't in yet, so the base skin art displays for Panda Annie's skin selection card during champ select. Are you maybe skipping over that one? Or are you 100% positive that you do not have Panda Annie?

I ask because I am able to select the skin during champ select just fine after buying it in the store.

Zerglinator

01-18-2013

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Panda Annie's art isn't in yet, so the base skin art displays for Panda Annie's skin selection card during champ select. Are you maybe skipping over that one? Or are you 100% positive that you do not have Panda Annie?

I ask because I am able to select the skin during champ select just fine after buying it in the store.

I flipped through multiple times. Once you get to FrankenTibbers Annie, it will not let me go right anymore. I looked specifically for one with the same as Classic, but I did not see it. I was very thorough.

Glyphz

01-18-2013

I will try and edit in 1 second

I can select it and use it.

Sir Bunnykins

01-18-2013

Not to be rude. But you guys reply to the silliest threads. Where there are other threads regarding actual changes that need to be made, you ALWAYS ignore them which results in a terrible skin / champion / update that upsets the community and will barely sell.

Zetaphrem

01-18-2013

Works fine for me, please realize she doesn't have an artwork, so it just shows up as regular Annie artwork but her name clearly says Panda Annie, and it works.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-18-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
I flipped through multiple times. Once you get to FrankenTibbers Annie, it will not let me go right anymore. I looked specifically for one with the same as Classic, but I did not see it. I was very thorough.

Hm, this is odd. I took a peek at your account and the purchase is showing up there. Have you tried relogging to see if it shows up then?

Vigoor

01-18-2013

I think you just need to relog, champ skins tend to release without logging out for purchase, but are not immediately usable/visible until you relog