Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About new Annie particles...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenCat

01-18-2013

Anyone else feel like they look more like lava than actual fire? Just curious.
I mean they're great. They're super-high quality. They're pretty. But they don't really look like fire.
Old Annie spells, despite their low quality looked more like... well, fire.

Also would be fantastic if Frankentibbers Annie finally got lightning effects. At least on Tibbers...

Sir Bunnykins

01-18-2013

Magical fire.

ZenCat

01-18-2013

Can't put my finger on it. Somethings off.
The fire layers look like lava. And the whole spell has an imprecise feel to it, while old fireball looked much more precise.

defqwop

01-18-2013

i totally agree! i actually didnt realize she was using fireball at first and thought it was her aoe fire skill. its rather difficult to tell when its actually going to hit or even if it is (i know its not a skill shot).

Kurcheena

01-19-2013

Quote:
ZenCat:
And the whole spell has an imprecise feel to it, while old fireball looked much more precise.

That. The new Q doesnt really look like a precise fireball anymore.
Just like an amorphic blob of pretty fiery effects.

ZenCat

01-20-2013

Any reply would be nice.

Puppermint

01-20-2013

It looks like you guys agree with me, that the particles don't look like fire/aren't very solid, I made a thread about it and would love some support!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3021417&highlight=annie+particles&page=2