Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking Changes [1-16-2013]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonstress

05-14-2014

didn't realise that. I don't understand why ive been loosing constantly since last patch. and keep getting paired with horrible players.

ShiroHigu

05-15-2014

That's interesting to know. It actually did feel like my opponents had suddenly gotten more challenging.

demonstress

05-15-2014

Its a mixture of my op getting more challenging and me getting paired with less experienced players... still on my losing streak, went down 3 tiers in two days and before that was constantly bouncing in and out of s5/b1.. I was happy with that, im not the greatest player ill admit that but I always found the game fun to play. not so much anymore and I don't know why this is happening.