so. I'm a terrible newb/feeder/idiot every game I play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pope Kehoe III

11-30-2009

my suggestion, just play normal games and expect to not do well when playing champs that aren't your main. Losing with these new champs will drop your ELO down to where you can adequately judge between new champs.

I'm on one hell of a losing streak because my ELO was way jacked from playing nothing but kassadin, since I'm way better with kassadin than most. Now I'll probably continue to lose for a few games, trying out different champs, then try to work my way back up to where I was with someone other than kassadin to get good at him too.

These aren't ranked games, wins and losses don't really matter compared to the important of learning as much as possible before the ranked games begin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackwhitehawk

11-30-2009

Your alwas going to lose a few when you try out a new chamapion. Theres noting wrong with that and theres noting wrong with playing badly on your team. If there was then why even bother playing at all. Its not like your able to play 100% all the time.

If you need a team mate and want to try out new charaters just add me in the game. I really dont care if i lose. As long as its not a 70 min game.