@Riot, Jax best mage in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-29-2009

IDK how you can think it's balanced to give him 2 skills with 1:1 AP scaling and less than 4 second cooldowns, and a skill with almost 1:1 ap scaling that stuns in AoE with less than 4 second cooldown.

Seriously, and a blink too, and he's not even squishy, and has passive dodge, WTF?

It's like, you decided to make every other caster look like total garbage compared to Jax. Seriously. Why should I play Annie or Veigar or Morgana when i can play Jax and do everything they do better?

Edit: new thread title: WHAT THE **** RIOT NERF THIS **** ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL THE GAME?

Spen

11-29-2009

Don't you have anything better to do than play DPS Ryze's and tank Annies?

EternalOne

11-29-2009

Aww, you had a good game and trying to show it off in the gusie of complaining about Jax. Cute.

Benedict Arnold

11-29-2009

Noob plays Jax, news at 11.

Karrot

11-29-2009

Sorry, dude, but your thread title doesn't quite work on this one. I mean, "Hey Riot, is Jax the best mage in the game?"

Also, looking at the last item purchased by the Jax on the enemy team, I think you're going to inspire a lot of very confused newbies.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Sorry, dude, but your thread title doesn't quite work on this one. I mean, "Hey Riot, is Jax the best mage in the game?"

Also, looking at the last item purchased by the Jax on the enemy team, I think you're going to inspire a lot of very confused newbies.
im sry

The Uprising

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

Haven't played jax in a while (since beta), I didn't like going AP, I used to go attack speed to trigger his ulti, and made sure to get phantom to help his dodge, is that still viable? Maybe an att speed/AP hybrid?

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

I demand he do an pure AP Ashe build!

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uprising View Post
Haven't played jax in a while (since beta), I didn't like going AP, I used to go attack speed to trigger his ulti, and made sure to get phantom to help his dodge, is that still viable? Maybe an att speed/AP hybrid?
idk why anyone would play Jax not as pure ap

Karrot

11-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
im sry
No, I'm impressed.

I can't wait to see all of these AP Jaxes and Tank Ashes break out of Newbie Island. That's gonna be funny as all heck.