Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Minor] Shaco deceive with clone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fmaddict

01-18-2013

Priority: Minor

Description: Using deceive instantly after Hallucinate (ultimate) can make both shaco and the clone appear at the location that you deceive to.

Repro steps:
1. Play shaco and get up to level 6
2. Use Hallucinate
3. Rapidly spam the "q" key to use deceive while the ultimate is channeling
4. Appear at target location with clone aswell

Notes:
1. When testing I only managed to reproduce this with a level 3 ultimate BUT this may be possible with lower levels, it just took me a while to get the technique to accurately reproduce this.
2. I had to press the "q" button extreamly fast to be able to do this and could not reproduce it consistently, at best I had about a 50% success rate.

SquirtingSquid

01-18-2013

it's not really fixable without removing a very good feature of him due to the way it works.

What I mean by that is he can dodge Karthus, Ezreal, Lux, Veigar etc ults if he times it well as his ult basically removes him from the map for a short time. This is what's causing the bug I'd guess.

fmaddict

01-18-2013

I don't know if they will be able to do anything without affecting how the abilities work, but atleast if they know that the bug is there it allows them too look into it

turulHAARP

01-19-2013

I think it would be a great addition to his kit...