Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jade Fang Cassiopeia Skin (I LOVE IT)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vestrias

01-18-2013

I Actually love the skin I think its amazing , the two snakes on her head is what is making me WANT to buy her. Also i love the pink :3. Her ult making people turn into jade is a great idea! I dont see why some people dont like it, Please dont change her look.

Sir Bunnykins

01-18-2013

What the actual heck is wrong with you.

Calling Clouds

01-18-2013

I think the colors are really nice and I love the little details like how the snakes move their jaws. Jade would be awesome and the recall is great. I wouldn't mind if they covered her up a little or something, or maybe even gave her longer hair, but I really love it.

Vestrias

01-18-2013

Well im just saying the skin is nice. If they remove the headress they could put something else that yall would hate even more.

WildKirkle

01-18-2013

Quote:
HexedCat:
I wouldn't mind if they covered her up a little or something.

She's a seductress. She's one of the sexualized female champs that actually makes sense being scantily clad.

Deepfriedspam

01-18-2013

Personal taste, but compared to some of her other skins, this one is fugly, for me at least.

Vestrias

01-18-2013

If they do change the headdress it better not be the whole "diana" thing where everyone loved her headdress and now its gone.

Calling Clouds

01-18-2013

Quote:
KirkR:
She's a seductress. She's one of the sexualized female champs that actually makes sense being scantily clad.

I didn't mean to have her running around dressed as a nun, just like something a little more interesting than a rope bra. Like silk or something.