Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Email Regarding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViRus Deleo

01-17-2013

The following link was sent to me in an email, while i'm not banned I got a warning for games I haven't actually played. The thing that confuses me is I haven't played Ryze, LeBlanc, or Darius. I don't even own darius either. I feel as though im getting a case sent to me and a warning put on my account that's not even mine?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6144065/

MFKrazed

01-17-2013

If you truly believe the attached case to not be yours, I suggest opening a service ticket.

ViRus Deleo

01-17-2013

That's what i'm going to do, I mean it's not a huge ordeal given it's just a warning, but I don't want it to come up somehow and get banned for something I didn't do, know what I mean?

WhiteMriswith

01-17-2013

Is it possible that someone has created a second account and used your email address for it? And that this second account is the one in trouble? Something to consider