Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unlinked W on Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hameth

01-17-2013

The linked W on Annie is very awkward for old Annie players such as myself. We're used to flash dropping tibbers, than walking in a little while they're stunned, and initiating a w,q or q,w combo. Can we have the unlinked W back please?

Sir Bunnykins

01-17-2013

Embrace progress.

SpadeCA

01-17-2013

riot pls

Void2258

01-17-2013

I couldn't play any of the characters they fixed before. Now I can rule with them.

AileTheAlien

01-18-2013

All champions with a cone ability now behave the same way.
So, you now only need to get muscle memory for one type of cone, instead of two.

Cause Im Sona

01-18-2013

i agree 110% on this. the linked on annie is hard for older players, and i personally have experienced moments where i want to W someone and they are not even 5inches past where the cone is, yet i click past them like usual, and it misses them.

Speedstersonic

01-19-2013

agreed can't play morde anymore either, cho it feels ok, but on annie and morde it feels, wrong.

Zhaitan

01-19-2013

Linked w is sooooo much better, especiallly for smart cast users. I play champs like annie and riven a lot, and I can't tell you how many times I have not used my cone ability simply because I put my cursor to far out. Linking the cone was a great fix.

Ashurion

01-19-2013

Add an option for linked skills! (eg. Annie W, Chogath W, Ashe W, etc.)

DUDE BRO

01-19-2013

Linked works well for charging her passive while looking somewhere else.