Warring Kingdoms Jarvan and Xin Zhao = Dynasty Warriors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weezooo

01-17-2013

When I saw the two skins on YouTube, I thought it looked like two characters in the game Dynasty Warriors 7: Xin Zhao = Zhao Yun and Jarvan IV = Lu Bu.
Attachment 594701 = Zhao Yun / Xin Zhao
Attachment 594702 = Lu Bu / Jarvan IV
==========
Skin Spotlight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2EcSjjF2jQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7vv4UvEWwE
==========
Attachment 594707
Attachment 594706

FriendlyGarchomp

01-17-2013

I agree they do look similar and I've played Dynasty Warriors before. It's pretty good, I saw these video's but didn't think of the comparison 'til now.

Ouroborous HD

01-17-2013

I-i-i-ts's luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Weezooo

01-18-2013

Bump

Kuama

01-18-2013

This is common knownledge.

DominusLicht

02-09-2013

I love how on the video for Xin zhao theres a bunch of people going DYNASTY WARRIORS RIP OFF
Seriously people
Who cares if it was anyway
If it means i can play 2 of my fav champs as Lu Bu and Zhao Yun I ain't complaining.

Shámír

02-11-2013

Dynasty Warriors Skins OP!

NA Rukhron

02-11-2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BC_Bu

I want you to look at it and tell me that Lu Bu is a intelectual property of Koei.
Specially the idea for that feather stuff on the head, it's their entire creative process, they created it out of nowhere just like the character and this new skin is a total rip off.

Come on... "DW rip-off" is such an old joke already.

I love how koei work the art around those characters, but even then do several changes from time to time. You're arguing that Riot is stealing from Koei because they're coming from the same source of inspiration and doing similar things when Koei has been doing this so many times that it have 2 to, i don't even know anymore, 10 versions of every single of the dozens and dozens of characters.

By the way: this is more of homage, grow up. If Koei feels offended by it let them come to the fight. The way I see it the resemblance does no damage to the Koei, on the contrary, it makes me remember the game that I like so much. I'll still play both games when I feel like it and being happy to remember about Koei's game when I play Xin Zhao or Lu Bu on my newly-bought skin only helps me going back into playing Dinasty Warriors from time to time.

AnimusDraco

02-11-2013

Thank you Captain Obvious

deadlyscape7

03-16-2013

That is sooooo weird because i said to alot of people that xin zhao looks like lu bu and they should make a skin like that but they chose it to be on jarvan iv and the skins came out like a few months before i said that to people in game....