Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pbe please loss prevent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trinity R

01-17-2013

Quote:
HF D3v1l5:
I understand its for testing and everything...but inst that pretty much what it is..?

No its not, And I seriously hope you do not have a PBE account, it soul purpose is to TEST, fine bugs and submit them so as a community we can make this game stronger and better, The more people abuse this trust that RIOT gives to us, the more they feel they will take it off some people that do not deserve it, PBE is not a free version so that you can do whatever its for testing, Not testing a build or a champion, but testing because you may have found a bug in Live or You aren't sure about certain conditions that may trigger something.

As I said before people that abuse this shouldn't be on here in the first place.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Much U

01-18-2013

Everyone keeps talking about finding bugs like it's the easiest thing in the world.

At most, most people get to confirm a bug, and that's if there happens to be one related to the hero you take. Obviously using new content increases a chance of you finding one out, but still.

This server is also for preformance and feedback, giving Riot some clue as what they should try to balance out, tweak out, improve etc. ,and despite what you say this server was made to be, admit it, you get free stuff and that's what drives a lot of people in. I do not approve nor like this, but it's a fact.

As well, am I the only one interested in asking if the "loss forgiven" hand out system is the same as in PBE. In that case, this might just be a bit of a glitch, despite the circumstances the OP discovered them in.