Undefined region, can't click play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caeryn

01-17-2013

Hey all,

I can't seem to launch the game today, as my client now says 'undefined' under region North America.
I haven't changed my settings, nothing seems different, except there was an update today, would that have affected my client in this way?

If anyone can offer some help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Caeryn

01-17-2013

I just found a solution:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmojo2 View Post
I have figured out a way around it.

When the LoL Launcher opens (and the play button is greyed out), type "thereisnourflevel" (there is no urf level) and then the play button will light up.

You're welcome!

HintenMuiiscool

01-21-2013

WOW IT WORKS i thought it didnt work at first because i kept trying it and it just didnt work but i didnt see the f until now THANKS!

BulbaSourOG

01-21-2013

lol it really did work, i ownder why u have to do that. But thanks =)

Kira Vanguard

01-21-2013

OMG so it did this to my husband computer and mine (got bad lag so i restarted computer thinking hey i can go back in real fast....but couldnt log on.) Found this. I was like whats the harm (seemed stupid) BUT OMG IT WORKED so strange. I want to know why and who found this out lol.
Promise it works so try it if you cant "play"

deakid

01-21-2013

thanks!

nellom

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeryn View Post
I just found a solution:
dude this works really odd but it works makes me wonder what other secret codes there could be lol this is so awsome so much props to who figured this out because you my friend know the unknowable

Bloyck

04-12-2013

When I read this solution, I thought I was being trolled. Seriously, who had a hand in this from the Riot office? I've been having trouble with this for a month, reinstalling constantly. Finally I google it and have to type in this cheat code with no apparent text box and suddenly I can click play. Is this because I haven't spend enough money or something?

Desonance

Wrenchman

04-12-2013

It's a bypass for summoners having issue like this, it's also a code to log into the servers when they are set to busy (no more logins available).

I suggest you only use it for the first one or riot will change it if people use it incorrectly.

Regards, Trollz 4 Lulz

SumCoolAid

04-12-2013

Developer Bypass, Its pretty common practice among programmers to put stuff in like this. You could always dissasemble the client who knows what you might find