Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[champion select][minor][can't select newly bought skins]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverddragn

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Priority: Minor

Description: I bought the new skins to test them out in a custom game, as well as a regular game. I couldn't select any skins I bought. This includes lunar skins and old skins.

Repro steps:
1. Buy both Lunar skins and random skin such as Brolaf
2. Attempt to select skins in both custom games or normal matchmaking
3. I expected to see skins selected for play but then notice that there is the "click to buy" option
4. Click on "click to buy" but then notice that it says you own the skin.
5. Post on forum about this bug to try to be helpful.

Zyxn

01-17-2013

Yeah i had this tool. I mean i could use them after i logged off and logged back on but its still annoying.

WildKirkle

01-18-2013

I had this happen to, in both PBE and live. I purchased Scorched Earth Xerath on live during champion select, but it didn't even show up in the skins tab. The other two skins were still visible.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

01-18-2013

Hey Silverddragn, are the skins still not available for you? Or can you use them now?

TheKMAP

01-19-2013

ive had a similar bug before..

it seems to fix itself after everyone has locked in (final countdown where you can trade champions to teammates)

Enoch2012

01-19-2013

I got the new skins for Annie, Cass, Lee, Xin, Corki. That was a few days ago and I still cannot use them in a game to test them out.