Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kushinda

01-22-2013

or if they are not feathers give them a bit more glow and a few more particles.. shinier or robot or back to feathers..

gotta say.. i over did the criticism. It just needs a bit more flash and it is good.

Zorander Vorn

01-22-2013

$14 for a skin? Please.

You guys are too greedy.

Jesot

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMystic View Post
All they would have to do is change her wings back to feathers and it would be 10x better
Might be 10x better, but it'd still easily be the worst Kayle skin and the worst legendary skin. By far on both account. How do you **** up a Kayle skin? Seriously.

And the non-feathers aren't what's wrong with it. That part actually isn't terrible. It's the rest. Completely mailed-in look about her.

TwilightAngel

01-22-2013

Oh wow..... was going to get this skin, but........ I dont think its Legendary just yet due to not having a cool recall and the shield is kinda the same looking. Also they should have made her AoE a bit cooler looking.

I would say this would been a nice 1.3k skin but still kinda pushing it but more so a better normal skin price

TwilightAngel

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorander Vorn View Post
$14 for a skin? Please.

You guys are too greedy.
Thats what all legendary skins basically cost.......

Kushinda

01-23-2013

just noticed the water and fire aspect of her artwork (left had fire, sword is water).. if that was large enough to see in game... coudl help.

HippiekillerVX9

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHDragonn View Post
Ohhh Pretty. Instabuy <3
Really? Its neat but doesnt look different enough to be legendary IMO.

Goth Skunk

01-24-2013

Not worth the price tag. Disappointing for a legendary skin. Sad that this will likely be Kayle's only legendary.

Johnnie5DubV

01-24-2013

If they were gonna go with the whole Marvel Archeangle angle why not go all the way... I think more people would like it if she had the whole blue suit and dark evil particles... it would at least contrast with her normal particles much more. Also thought it might be cool if she folded her wings around herself at the beginning of the Ult to signify blocking the damage.

FallenHeretic

01-26-2013

This skin is really bad. I feel it has negative effects on performance (I know it sounds strange, but how can I explain the feeling that this is not the same champion i loved). I don't have any refunds left, if I did, I would not hesitate to refund.

mind u I already had the battleborn skin and was very satisfied with that, this is a different story.