Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St Omega

01-18-2013

It needs more effects to be a legendary...It would be a high end 1350 but it needs to be more flashy to be a legendary. Kayle was my first champ and my favorite and I was really hoping when she got a legendary it would be just as bad ass as Ezreal, especially since she is like a mascot for your game. Her model is pretty small and the effects are lackluster compared to what you guys are really capable of. I miss the halo when her E was on too.

The artwork is even sub par for legendary. Mostly clouds in the background is pretty half assed and lazy. Now the artwork for the original Dark Valkyrie skin for Diana was top notch. That guy needs to be paid the good stuff. Kayle's head looks off..like it's someone else. Also, her sword is in her right hand in the picture but in game it's in her left hand. That's pretty beginner as far as mistakes..Muramana makes her right hand instead of the sword like on her other skins.

If you're going to charge top dollar, please give people their money's worth, especially for a classic like Kayle.

Ðemøns in my hæd

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quite a confusing skin. I assumed it would be 1350, or maybe even a new price point between 975 & 1350.

Dauf

01-18-2013

Damn Riot is really pushing it with this 1820 ****. I'm just going to wait til it's on sale.

St Omega

01-18-2013

Quote:
Dauf:
Damn Riot is really pushing it with this 1820 ****. I'm just going to wait til it's on sale.

Sadly legendaries don't go on sale aside from the first batch that was put into the vault. But most of those skins weren't even worth 520rp like Annie's and TF's.

Lawlzapwner

01-18-2013

I bought the skin and I'll have to say that it seems less responsive then the judgement or original skin. it's much too bulky to play kayle like that.

ventus0001

01-19-2013

its a cool skin in all but doesnt fit its cost imo.
because effect changes are ok maybe at the level of like Frostblade Irelia. New VO is not really recognisable to me i guess. But yeah really dont think it is worth 1820rp.
would buy if 1350rp at the price i think it should be.

Dracoso

01-19-2013

it does not look legendary at all

Stiler

01-19-2013

I like the skin, but it doesn't quite fit legendary imo. It needs some more particles/work, the ult should be different then the usual "golden" orb that fits in with her futurustic/bio mechanical look.

As well when she recalls, the animation is nice but when she goes to lift off there should be a noticable "wind" particle when her wings are powering up, where it looks like a rocket or something is firing off, with like little particles of dust/wind being kicked up by them.

Penguinsnow

01-19-2013

So after playing this game for years I finally decided to post on the forums. Not because I love the skin but because I feel that I got shafted on this skin. Battle Borne is a better skin than this since it keeps with Kayle’s “armored warrior” aspect of her story and character.

Wonder if I can get a refund since I already have used by 3 refunds already.

Desanex

01-19-2013

Christ almighty this skin blows chunks, horrible look, not flashy at all, nothing special, just plain and full, would easily be a 520 skin not even remotely close to 1850, lol yall dropped the ball hard on this garbage.