Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Darksiders I angels army

Thadrius

01-18-2013

As Roma said above, she looks like the angels from Darksiders.

Good job over all, but a lil' pricey for me to bother with

Kaelath The Red

01-18-2013

I love the Legendary skin, my only gripe is that her model is the size of heimerdinger :/

zosoninja

01-18-2013

Dafuq, why is this skin getting negative votes? yeah it's 1820 which is the regular price for legendary skins, and this one is clearly legendary!! DAMN the skin is sick! awesome effects, awesome artwork, awesome in game model. These LOL players are becoming too picky.
Yah i know that $10 dollars for a skin is kinda expensive, but it's the price they have been doing since the beginning, be lucky they didnt increase the price on skins, which is what's happening to every product you buy out there.
When you go to your coffee shop and buy some gallon and a toast and pay like $10 for it, don't you think you've been robbed when you can get the whole bread and 1Liter of milk for $1 dollar???
At least making a skin gives some hard work, everyone can throw milk on a glass and make a toast, but no common person can program and do artwork like riot employees or any other programmer/design artist or something. Get real people, next time u pay $10 for some milk and toast with an idiot smile on your face, having been robbed by 1000%, think that those $10 dollars would have been better used buying this skin, giving it to people that are doing some real work.

I know what i'm talking about because the other day, that happened to me, got some hot chocolate and a toast, and my gf a cup of tea and bread with cheese and it costed $10 LOL. And now i think that i whished i still had those $10 dollars in my wallet to buy this skin instead of wasting it on a coffee shop.

mc2m

01-18-2013

I need her face morphed again she should be the prettiest champion that ever existed like wat u guys did to nidalee plz and shes the hottest to this point in time. PLZ RIOT! I don't say that this one is ugly but it doesn't give u that thing u know "the love at first site" thingy.
MORPH HER FACE! :'(
PS: NO INSULT INTENDED, It's just that I was waiting for her new skin for soo long and this is not up to my expectations and hey it's too expensive!

Spiderbull

01-18-2013

How can this be considered legendary? I like Kayle, want a skin for her, but 1820 for a normal skin seems way too much.

zosoninja

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomBomb209 View Post
Vi login music gone finally, I can re-enable my login music thank you.
Yeah, i also muted that piece of turd. People that know what good music is, generally must have turned that **** off.

YokoNomi

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extz View Post
You're all missing the point here. The real question is why is her splash shown as a right hander when she is a leftie?
Prejudice against lefties. First Link, now Kayle. What has this world come to? DX

Dhakka

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosoninja View Post
Dafuq, why is this skin getting negative votes? yeah it's 1820 which is the regular price for legendary skins, and this one is clearly legendary!! DAMN the skin is sick! awesome effects, awesome artwork, awesome in game model. These LOL players are becoming too picky.
Yah i know that $10 dollars for a skin is kinda expensive, but it's the price they have been doing since the beginning, be lucky they didnt increase the price on skins, which is what's happening to every product you buy out there.
When you go to your coffee shop and buy some gallon and a toast and pay like $10 for it, don't you think you've been robbed when you can get the whole bread and 1Liter of milk for $1 dollar???
At least making a skin gives some hard work, everyone can throw milk on a glass and make a toast, but no common person can program and do artwork like riot employees or any other programmer/design artist or something. Get real people, next time u pay $10 for some milk and toast with an idiot smile on your face, having been robbed by 1000%, think that those $10 dollars would have been better used buying this skin, giving it to people that are doing some real work.

I know what i'm talking about because the other day, that happened to me, got some hot chocolate and a toast, and my gf a cup of tea and bread with cheese and it costed $10 LOL. And now i think that i whished i still had those $10 dollars in my wallet to buy this skin instead of wasting it on a coffee shop.
A large portion of the League player base hasn't grown out of that "entitled to everything" thought process.

Surijak

01-18-2013

While the artwork team certainly has raised the bar of late and this is pretty good, it's definitely not legendary tier worthy.