Evelynn Discussion Thread (PLEASE POST HERE)

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampAtog

01-17-2013

Currently the top 3 threads and a few others on the first page are about the Evelynn changes. Please, can we consolidate discussion to this thread (or pick one other thread to keep the discussion in?) All that's happening now is that the forum's being spammed with posters who don't know how to use the search function to avoid posting unoriginal content.

Also, PLEASE watch the patch preview video in full before making posts about Evelynn's nerf, they explain very clearly why the nerf was put in place and why you shouldn't be crying about it, and they're right.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Obviously the nerfs weren't game breaking to her, she doe still have the 2nd highest win rate right now.

ChampAtog

01-17-2013

This is true, though her trends won't change for a while. Lolking keeps trends for a good while, Elobuff holds the last 7 days for their statistics (which I feel is the best range) so in about a week we'll see the actual effects.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourthun View Post
This is true, though her trends won't change for a while. Lolking keeps trends for a good while, Elobuff holds the last 7 days for their statistics (which I feel is the best range) so in about a week we'll see the actual effects.
Oh, my bad, Lolking is busted, we will see.

Adrian Umbra

01-17-2013

IMO the fact that so many changes made at the same time might hurt her, especially three big ones made all at once to her ult. But I don't really know. Time will tell.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Fear the Chiprel!

Badruk

01-17-2013

If we are talking about the recent Eve nerfs, I for one think her ult should be changed to flat damage (something like 200/300/400 with an AP and AD ratio) and the shield should be based on the damage it does(maybe like 25%?), oh and the range should be changed to exactly match her stealth range(only a 50 range buff from what it is now)..................I always thought % Health damage was a dumb mechanic, it just ends up being too hard to balance correctly

duoh

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badruk View Post
If we are talking about the recent Eve nerfs, I for one think her ult should be changed to flat damage (something like 200/300/400 with an AP and AD ratio) and the shield should be based on the damage it does(maybe like 25%?), oh and the range should be changed to exactly match her stealth range(only a 50 range buff from what it is now)..................I always thought % Health damage was a dumb mechanic, it just ends up being too hard to balance correctly
Give this man a medal.

Myrren

01-17-2013

ok so I was vsing Eve... she ultied me at 100 HP and I was down to 75 pretty much. I laughed soo hard.

If anything, if its going to be 'current hp' based, why not give her ulti flat damage + current hp % dmg? (edit OH someone beat me to it!)

Elf Elix

01-17-2013

I just made a thread about this, and yes I agree. I don't want to QQ over her abilities or nerfs. I would like her remade, key word in the patch notes vid "the problem with eve has always been keeping her blanaced."

Eve can't do much to stick to targets without her W, hence why people used her ult to snipe :\
Compared to other assassins, that's pretty....what's the word, ineffective.

So why not just remake her?

[edit] and people are still using the ult to snipe, other than the distance change, I haven't seen a change in this. Although I prefer to use it to engage targets so I can slow them. Just saying its sniping capabilities haven't changed much.

[edit] @myrren, landries torment and morellos (like most jungle eves get anyways) woulda taken more and probably killed you, but idk about mid eves, assuming she was one,

12345 ... 6