Why is Athene so popular?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Apparently he got a big following from "pretending" to be a ******bag Paladin on WoW. I don't follow him, but I imagine his fans are 12 year olds that think being a jerk makes someone funny. It's like TSM fanboys.
woah now. as a TSM fan, I am offended by that comparison. I can't stand Athene, and I know I'm not alone

diesl

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
woah now. as a TSM fan, I am offended by that comparison. I can't stand Athene, and I know I'm not alone
Yeah TSM's fan base isn't that bad. I like the,. It's just Athene is so annoying. He feeds his troll by always posting videos about how mad he is at them. He QQ's all game basically giving his trolls something to use.

Amnizu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

because athene is dumb as ****.

oh my goooood i got trolled,better list the names of the people that trolled me in my video, maybe people will give me more likes and be my fans yay!.Not like EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE PLAYER gets trolled more than once in their lifetime or anything huzzah!

he is terrible at the game(which is fine) and wants to get to diamond but doesnt have the balls to sit and learn the game.Instead he will just duo it up with some high elo smurfs who are more than happy to elo boost his account the legit way because all they crave is 2 minutes of attention.

He is EVERYTHING you guys stood against, including carrying people to elos where they do not belong so they can ruin games for even more people.Every single game he has played(incl. his famous d3 adventure where he got gifted items and power leveled just so he could set records) he has gotten carried the same way as in league and that is downright pathetic.

Theres a lot of people donating money for charity, do you see all of them show it off on youtube?

Astronaut Teemo

01-17-2013

just then he was abusing a child

EwokMasochist

01-17-2013

Coming from me, a streamer as well. I like that he has given back to the gaming community. He is originally what turned me on to streaming. Being apart of a community that didnt just consist of trolls and complainers.

Thats my 2 cents

Warbéar

01-17-2013

What invoke said.

iTams

01-17-2013

He says that the LoL community needs to get better...

when he pretty much does "Ryze or Feed" every game and he duos with higher elos and gets carried REALLY REALLY hard.
He's basically a hypocrite.

And his achievements in WoW and SC2 were not done by him, rather he was boosted by others.

And, to me, he is just plainly annoying. I personally don't have anything against him, I dont hate him and such, I just state the facts.

diesl

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoke Fangirls View Post
because athene is dumb as ****.

oh my goooood i got trolled,better list the names of the people that trolled me in my video, maybe people will give me more likes and be my fans yay!.Not like EVERY SINGLE LEAGUE PLAYER gets trolled more than once in their lifetime or anything huzzah!

he is terrible at the game(which is fine) and wants to get to diamond but doesnt have the balls to sit and learn the game.Instead he will just duo it up with some high elo smurfs who are more than happy to elo boost his account the legit way because all they crave is 2 minutes of attention.

He is EVERYTHING you guys stood against, including carrying people to elos where they do not belong so they can ruin games for even more people.Every single game he has played(incl. his famous d3 adventure where he got gifted items and power leveled just so he could set records) he has gotten carried the same way as in league and that is downright pathetic.

Theres a lot of people donating money for charity, do you see all of them show it off on youtube?

I couldn't have phrased it better

Thymes

01-17-2013

He became immensely popular trolling in wow and people now enjoy watching him successfully troll the entire lol community

diesl

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thymes View Post
He became immensely popular trolling in wow and people now enjoy watching him successfully troll the entire lol community
And then blame players on his own team