Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Xypherous Heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picklenipples

01-17-2013

HEIMeR ReWORK WHERe?!

Lord Visari

01-17-2013

Said Riot killed it to do the Season 3 item/mastery rework.

Exocist

01-17-2013

Disclaimer: RIOT DID NOT POST THIS!

Not happening, There was another thread like this but xypherous never responded, i'll give you the basic lo down of how it went.

Bear with me and read the whole thing before downvoting, his ulti is recieving a huge buff.

q - now only gives 1 turret at all ranks, upgrading only gives more health, damage and range (starts at 300 range and goes to 500 range, 50 per rank). At rank 5 can possibly give the armor/magic shred?
1.25 APS at all ranks.

w - now only shoots 1 rocket at the closest target, keeping with the basic theme of increasing damage, mana cost, reducing cd, etc. At rank 5 it does 50% splash damage.

e - now only blinds and again keeping with the same basic theme of mana cost, damage and cd. At rank 5 the AoE increases a bit.

Now here comes the fun part.

Upgrade! his ulti.

Passive (Rank 1) - You get 1 more turret, 1 more rocket and grenade travels faster
Passive (Rank 2) - Same thing
Passive (Rank 3) - Turrets now deal AoE damage, rockets can now all hit the same target and grenades stun in the center.

Active - All current turrets are permanently morphed into chain lightning turrets, doubling attack speed. Rocket splash damage is now 100% and the splash range is larger. Grenades (I can't remember what happened here), I think always stunned no matter where you were standing.

But basically it made heimer a much better burster.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

01-17-2013

Quote:

Not happening, There was another thread like this but xypherous never responded, i'll give you the basic lo down of how it went.
Wow - I'm not sure where you got that from - but that is hilariously off from anything we've ever tried.

Ness8

Recruiter

01-17-2013

People are just crying because heimer was still broken with the rockets. I like the rework. he seems to be fair and balanced with it.

Finn the Human

01-17-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:
Wow - I'm not sure where you got that from - but that is hilariously off from anything we've ever tried.

THAT MEANS HEIM REWORK

WEOWEOWEOLOLOLoLOLOLWEHEHEHEHEHE

Exocist

01-17-2013

Quote:
Xypherous:

Not something you tried, something another person suggested. There have actually been a few buff heimer threads, but most went un noticed.

Palanawt

01-17-2013

Quote:
Exocist:
Not something you tried, something another person suggested. There have actually been a few buff heimer threads, but most went un noticed.

So because some random person suggested something stupid you go around quoting it and telling everyone that Riot is doing it?

Sounds like great logic to me...

Bandana Dee

01-17-2013

people are probabaly gonna keep posting threads like this unless they get a date or some information about how things are going on it, like stats ect =\ gd users need a buff to patiance

Exocist

01-17-2013

Quote:
Palanawt:
So because some random person suggested something stupid you go around quoting it and telling everyone that Riot is doing it?

Sounds like great logic to me...

I never said riot posted it lol.

But it's fixed up now for anyone who is confused.