Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which jungler can Nocturne beat ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SoulEmperor

01-17-2013

At the same amount of gold and level, last game I got raped by Riven before bring her down half health. I also lost even more pathetically to Leesin and Udyr before (bring down 25% of their health, and that 's same level and gold ). The only jungler I have managed to barely beat so far is Taric (and he is not an official jungler if I wasn't wrong). I always build him tanky with some DPS

So question of the day is which Jungler can Nocturne beat 1v1 ? Is he one of the weakest 1v1 in the game ? I "just realized " a simple formula that he is a: melee + squishy as hell + have no burst + have no reliable escape or defensive skill = a perfectly useless champion in any form of engagement. He makes me feel like a melee version of Ashe.

Leaver

01-17-2013

He can 1v1 jungle heimer

Poisonpowder

01-17-2013

You may want to focus less on which champs Nocturne can beat in a fair 1v1 fight and focus more on which junglers you can counterjungle to oblivion because they either have bad clear times or lose a lot of health on their first clear. Nocturne's sustain is part of what makes him a good jungler.

Niqhtmare x

01-17-2013

if you should leesins w, you should win
you should also beat riven early, especially if you should her stun
you can beat udyr by kiting him