Which jungler can Nocturne beat ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The SoulEmperor

01-17-2013

At the same amount of gold and level, last game I got raped by Riven before bring her down half health. I also lost even more pathetically to Leesin and Udyr before (bring down 25% of their health, and that 's same level and gold ). The only jungler I have managed to barely beat so far is Taric (and he is not an official jungler if I wasn't wrong). I always build him tanky with some DPS

So question of the day is which Jungler can Nocturne beat 1v1 ? Is he one of the weakest 1v1 in the game ? I "just realized " a simple formula that he is a: melee + squishy as hell + have no burst + have no reliable escape or defensive skill = a perfectly useless champion in any form of engagement. He makes me feel like a melee version of Ashe.

Leaver

01-17-2013

He can 1v1 jungle heimer

Poisonpowder

01-17-2013

You may want to focus less on which champs Nocturne can beat in a fair 1v1 fight and focus more on which junglers you can counterjungle to oblivion because they either have bad clear times or lose a lot of health on their first clear. Nocturne's sustain is part of what makes him a good jungler.

Niqhtmare x

01-17-2013

if you should leesins w, you should win
you should also beat riven early, especially if you should her stun
you can beat udyr by kiting him