Quality of life Killed for Heimerdinger players after this last patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTechmaturgist

01-16-2013

I just played a game and went mid so I can test the effects of the patch on enemy towers prioritizing heimers turrets. This is a game breaker for heimer and his ability to push and have any kind of presence under any enemy tower. Now you are relegated to throwing your wrench at a tower and hope for the best as enemy champions bear down on you so fast you cant run away. So lets review why after this patch the quality of life is so bad for heimerding players.

1. His movement speed is the lowest in the game. Even after getting boots he is so painfully slow.

2. He has the lowest beginning and ending HP in the game. (his HP regen does not negate this fact)

3. His AP ratios now are the lowest in the game.

4. Item nerfs to AA staff, Rabadons, have made his ability to gain AP and be competitive late game a joke. Nerf by proxy if you will; making his AP stop just shy of 50% of what it once was able to be.

5. Now that his turrets are targeted first before anything under an enemy tower he is useless at enemy nexus in team fights and now in pushing towers. Heimer is now irrelevant at the end of any given game.

6. You are now forced to buy certain new items that try and make up for the other item nerfs in the shop. Making Banner of Command the only utility open to heim as in instrument of pushing but is a far shadow of what heim has been able to do as recently before the season 3 patch.

I guess all of us heimer players are going to have to suffer being yelled at for getting a truly UP champ in selection of be forced to move on. For some of us that is not an option and an unacceptable alternative. It has been 2 years RIOT you have had long enough. It is time to show heimer some love.

HBAFreightTrain

01-16-2013

You missed the other thread. A red came on to say that the turrets are going to get an exception to the rule and be in the last threat category instead of the first. They're working on it now.

TheTechmaturgist

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBAFreightTrain View Post
You missed the other thread. A red came on to say that the turrets are going to get an exception to the rule and be in the last threat category instead of the first. They're working on it now.
No i read it. I have several comments in that thread. I just think they need to really address the rest of his issues as well so I thought I would lay the big ones out there besides the epic novel i wrote in the Bug thread regarding his turrets.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

as if he had any quality of life left going into this patch

Isbeinglaid

01-17-2013

when does heimer get his new ulti? you know the one that combines his 2 smaller turrets into a RPG like zyras passive?

Cytus

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightestStarr View Post
^ Heimer Rework TBA.

Nosef

01-17-2013

5 turret gun nest heimerdinger needs to come back.

Weenarg

01-17-2013

i forgot heimerdinger exists

TheTechmaturgist

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightestStarr View Post
He did, because before the season 3 patch he was more than a handful mid. Not everyone is good with him so you have to keep that in mind. Although I can still maintain a long sustain mid with him until I get help. Where Heimer was notorious for not needing any help to take down a tower. It just kills the game play, style, and quality of life for those of us who use him as our main.

spudsrus

01-21-2013

Techmaturgist i like you and you have some nice points about my favorite mid.