Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

get dat birdman

01-17-2013

As others have said about her shield, it's just too... BIG. It doesn't seem to convey the right effect. On the other hand, it could be seen as a "PLEASE TARGET ME" which, depending on how you want to look at it, may or may not be the intent.

On Goth Annie, her auto attack is actually really difficult to see, and seems overly transparent. The pink is cool and all, it's just her auto attack doesn't contrast with environment enough.

Her walk animation is weird, yes.

Also, her new passive particle is really difficult to see. It LOOKS aesthetically cool - but I can't see it when I'm playing her (easier to pay attention to the particles at times), I'm not really gonna have a fun time looking for it as an enemy. Maybe make it more opaque or something?

At high levels of attack speed (1.7+), her auto attack sound gets really wonky. This might be normal, though.

One really subtle thing I like about Annie in her current state is that her hand still has fire in it when she's walking, and she moves it around while she's skipping. She no longer has fire in her hand unless she's idle. =\

Calling Clouds

01-17-2013

On the Goth Annie skin a small, normal colored flame appears on the ground directly underneath her while auto-at
tacking. Testing to see if on other skins now.
EDIT: Appears on all skins.

CabecoteNA

01-17-2013

Suggestion: Give Franken Tibbers Annie green fire particles.

Squeezoid

01-17-2013

so far i love her, BUT..... why cant u guys make something special for annie in wonderland??? its her legendary... a crappy one, but still a legendary.. i dunno... diferent color fire, multicolor stun, diferent summon tibber animation... million of details that can make that skin a bit more "legendary".....

i hate the way she walk....jump...the animation is too slow for how fast she slides... is weird, feels and looks bad....

well.. loving goth annie.. gj riot.

Mirana Arashi

01-17-2013

I own FrankenTibbers Annie and I was hoping that the skin would get Green Fire particles or at least another color , I feel disappointed , I bought It as a Limited skin and I thought It would be special with this Visual Upgrade.

Darkneth

Recruiter

01-17-2013

This morning I encountered a possible bug with her or just her frostfire skin. Went to get blue buff with her used bear to kill it quicker and once dead blue buff did not transfer to me. Im not sure if this was caused by tibbers since it has the blue glowing particle effects problem.

gigleith

01-17-2013

dear RIOT,

ive encountered a problem with ANNIE..... oh wait i cant test her because PBE is closed (^x_x^)
i say its pretty rude of you to keep your millions of fans and gamers, waiting and waiting, for over 6 months. please do something like opening the signups, or atleast give us a little comfort like posting something that will tell us: wait a little more, or it will open next year, something like that would ease our communities pain, please riot, thank you for listening

MaxxTaylor

01-17-2013

Annie is pretty good on this rework, Riot is serious about what they do, but, will Goth Annie have a new art splash? I think the this old one is really bad and need a visual rework (this is my opinion).

wild fawx

01-17-2013

I love the re-visual for annie so much.
Frostfire spells should be like a lighter blue, compared to the last one this color is a bit too dark.
Wonderland skin should have something more to it, being a legendary skin. It's a bit too much like her other skins (normal, prom queen, frankentibbers, red riding hood) I'd say make the flames a different color or something. Not too sure what you could change about it, it just doesn't fit the "legendary" the way it is in my opinion. But besides everything the annie re-visual in general is really beautiful.

ombro321

01-17-2013

ok so , i really don't like the look of her shield, because it just look like a random circle of fire around her and not a shield

and i think that tibbers in wonderland should have more light color like a flashy red instead of a dirty one and maybe bigger bunny ears