Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BendyBread

01-18-2013

Agreed with other people. Franken tibbers needs either green flame or lightning.

And I know you guys had no intention to mop up Mag Twisted Fate, so I doubt you're going to work on Annie in Wonderland, but why?
Not to sound whiney, but if you're going to remodel both characters entirely, give new particles and re-do the voicework, why not push it that little step further and improve the LEGENDARY skin that has been out for ages.

No offense intended, but you have a skin like Kayle's who in my honest opinion doesn't feel legendary, so I think Annie could at the very least be upgraded to that level.

Edit: Just saw "Panda Annie". She has a new Q particle, W is slightly diffferent, shield is different if I'm seeing it right, and another Tibbers reskin.
PLEASE say you're going to fix Annie in Wonderland if you're going to put in the effort for a new skin (especially with that recall).

AdamNW

01-18-2013

My thoughts on the rework:

1) Annie NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS to say her ult lines the moment it's casted, not as Tibbers is already out and about. It seems off right now.
2) "I'm rubber and you're...ON FIRE" should be a joke and "You smell like...burning. [laugh]" should be a taunt. Just personal opinion because I laughed much harder at that line than anything else she says.
3) No idea if Annie has hidden passives, but I'd like to see a few. I could just imagine a twisted little girl getting enjoyment out of burning down Zyra plants (or herself) as an example.

Also, it'd be nice if Goth Annie possibly got a limited window of purchasability, since the only way to get it now is buy buy the $20 champ bundle of champs 99% of players probably already own. I'm a huge Annie fan but not that huge.

Void2258

01-18-2013

Please change the shield back to and encompassing sphere. It's impossible to see it in any kind of fight situation now. Same visibility problem with her passive ready indicator.

superbob52

01-18-2013

!!MAJOR BUG!!
Enemy Panda Tibbers grants vision on entire enemy team in bushes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could see the enemy team when Annie was in the same bush and she had Tibbers summoned, even when they were on the other side of a wall. I don't have a picture of SR, but I was in top lane by the inner purple tower, and three enemies (including their Panda Annie) were standing in the bush directly on the other side of the tower's wall (the one to the right of red buff camp). I could see all of them, though none of my allies were by them, and no wards were in that bush. The same problem occurred later with 2 enemies in wraith bush.

I don't know if it only occurs if I am also Panda Annie, but that was the case in this game. Also, sometimes when Annie has her passive active, it does not always stun properly. This bug occurred when I mashed Q R to first enable my passive then activate it. I have seen other people reporting a similar bug.

NuFonZ

01-18-2013

why prom queen annie skin has a face that look old?

Zeninth

01-19-2013

I would prefer more of a fireworks and celebratory feel to Panda Annie - more like the Corki skin, especially on her Q and on Tibber's ult. I'd also prefer Tibbers summon to have smiling cute nice panda face and not menacing skeleton face and sharp teeth.

Really liking the reworked Annie models and all the skins. Very nice work!

Lumicar

01-19-2013

Quote:
Solatoral:
Agreed with other people. Franken tibbers needs either green flame or lightning.

And I know you guys had no intention to mop up Mag Twisted Fate, so I doubt you're going to work on Annie in Wonderland, but why?
Not to sound whiney, but if you're going to remodel both characters entirely, give new particles and re-do the voicework, why not push it that little step further and improve the LEGENDARY skin that has been out for ages.

No offense intended, but you have a skin like Kayle's who in my honest opinion doesn't feel legendary, so I think Annie could at the very least be upgraded to that level.

Edit: Just saw "Panda Annie". She has a new Q particle, W is slightly diffferent, shield is different if I'm seeing it right, and another Tibbers reskin.
PLEASE say you're going to fix Annie in Wonderland if you're going to put in the effort for a new skin (especially with that recall).

^This

Arkken

Recruiter

01-19-2013

I'm loving this vis-up but I'm hating Frost Fire's particles. Before Frost fire has the icely light blue that makes it look like you know, "cold" fire. But now it's a dark blue and dark blue usually means gas fire.

North Kozar

01-19-2013

Her bouncy, low-gravity skip/walk looks strange. The skip itself looks fine, but she floats too much.

DoubleLane

01-19-2013

molten shield just looks bad, really really bad compared to before, it used to engulf here completely in a sweet shield now its like a bad ring...