Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another poorly designed Cassiopeia skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

01-18-2013

The head looks so weird and ugly with those snake horns, what were they thinking?

King Cobra

01-18-2013

While I still dislike the horns I have grown to like the skin more. I just wish the ult was more visible and the colors on her weren't so dull. The other lunar skins all look bright and "celebratory" and Cass's looks dusty like she's been sitting in a basement...

Anteka

01-18-2013

Sorry @Riot, love the Jade Fang concept but with the poor execution on the colors and the headdress, I'll be rocking my Siren Cass skin instead.

By the way, when she dies and falls to the ground, it's still the old skin. Hopefully that's just work in progress.

Calling Clouds

01-18-2013

Has anyone else noticed that those snakes are actually animated and glow when she uses her abilities? They even have an idle animation and hiss at the end of the recall.

I understand people think they look a little derpy but it does seem like there was a lot of work put into details that people may not have noticed.

Muranodo

Recruiter

01-18-2013

This was the first skin I tried on the PBE yesterday; the headdress just didn't work for me (it felt awkward in delivery versus concept); I didn't feel the particles on any of her skills were noticeable, really.

The custom recall will be for a likely guaranteed 975 legacy or limited skin, so I don't really see it as excusing the rest of it. I had purchased the last Cassiopeia skin to go on sale just because I loved the ode to Medusa aspect for the Greek launch; the tail was really lovely.

This one feels more like a combination of being too busy visually on her model along with underwhelming particles at present. I hope you'll consider some of the feedback here.

King Cobra

01-18-2013

Quote:
Anteka:
Sorry @Riot, love the Jade Fang concept but with the poor execution on the colors and the headdress, I'll be rocking my Siren Cass skin instead.

By the way, when she dies and falls to the ground, it's still the old skin. Hopefully that's just work in progress.

The death animation being her classic skin is not exclusive to this skin. It happens with all her skins.

Misentro

01-19-2013

Quote:
Solatoral:
I like Mistletoe leblanc except for the particles being the same (and she was released in the skin era where that wasn't always so common to get one ones).

I agree with everyone about Cass, but as for Mistletoe LeBlanc, the problem is that she was released along with Snowmerdinger (new model, new turrets), Festive Maokai (new model, new saplings, new ult) and Toy Soldier Gangplank (new model, new animations) and all she got was an ugly towel cape and cool staff.

Muranodo

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Seems relevant to link to this post in here since it's again relating the same feedback pattern about how the headdress is disliked:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3011365

Mysnomer

01-19-2013

Quote:
SyndrÄ:

Q: Ghostly/illusion effect of a Bat Gwa. (Suggested by Zeninth)

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this? I googled it and didn't find any sort of symbol or inconography that fit's the context of this sentence.

Zeninth

01-19-2013

Quote:
Mysnomer:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is this? I googled it and didn't find any sort of symbol or inconography that fit's the context of this sentence.

Hi there, sorry I just kinda sounded it out from Cantonese pronounciation. It's different if you say it in Mandarin.

It's this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba_gua