Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another poorly designed Cassiopeia skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arachnelis

01-17-2013

Idk what you are talking about with Mistletoe Leblanc. That skin is one of the best old ones from their old way of doing skins.

I took a look at the new Cass skin though. Not so much a fan. Ditto on what the pp said about constant breast movement. lol. it was like there was a rodent under her skin.

To be honest, I don't even know why Cass is getting another skin, when she just got one not that long ago, compared to some other champs who only have one or two. I would have preferred to see another Diana skin, or Zyra, or Rengar, or Trundle, or Zilean...

King Cobra

01-17-2013

Quote:
Aráchne:
Idk what you are talking about with Mistletoe Leblanc. That skin is one of the best old ones from their old way of doing skins.

I took a look at the new Cass skin though. Not so much a fan. Ditto on what the pp said about constant breast movement. lol. it was like there was a rodent under her skin.

To be honest, I don't even know why Cass is getting another skin, when she just got one not that long ago, compared to some other champs who only have one or two. I would have preferred to see another Diana skin, or Zyra, or Rengar, or Trundle, or Zilean...

It's the year of the snake.

Shingo

01-17-2013

I have mixed feeling about this skin

Her recall is awesome and I'm happy with most of her ability particles.. It'd be a lot cooler if her ult turned them to jade rather than stone but i dunno how much work that would entail

her headdress however seems very top heavy and is quite messy that and the quite flat basic coloring on her model has me in doubts of the skins quality.

Sir Bunnykins

01-17-2013

Updated.

TittySprinklesJr

01-17-2013

Mythic is still better :3

General Farsight

01-17-2013

In my opinion, the particles are pretty similar to her other skins. That doesn't bother me, actually, considering Desperada Cassiopeia is my favorite Cass skin. What does bother me is that.... thing in her head. What's that headdress supposed to be? Is it supposed to represent something? Could it please go away?

Call Me Fabled

01-17-2013

One way to fix it without changing it:

Release as 520 RP. I would never complain, we haven't had one in...........................
yeah. Release at 520 rp pls.

Soiyeruda

01-17-2013

I feel rather sorry for Cassiopeia. Her non-release skins are coming out after the era of Blackthorn Morgana/ Tyrant Swain yet they have the quality of 975 skins from a few years ago.

Mythic Cassiopeia at least looked nice, even if it had nothing effects wise outside of ult. Jade Fang looks derpy, particularly on the color choice, and I don't particularly care for its effects.

Neo Cyrus

01-17-2013

I can't believe they released that crappy Kayle skin as it was and ignored all the feedback. Now I have lost hope that they will do anything about this skin. I guess that RP sitting on my account will continue to collect dust.

Calling Clouds

01-18-2013

I really like the color pallet and how her snakes are animated. Would like to see stone be replaced with jade, both upon dying and ulting.