Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

I rather Like Lux, Well balanced support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I dont think I've ever actually posted a thread before but I felt compelled to to throw in my initial thoughts on our latest champion. I have played tanks(or off-tank) and support toons almost exclusively. With the addition of Lux, I have found a character that seems to suit me well.

She seems to have a playstyle that is very interactive and requires thought and postioning with a small bit of micro(Singularity). I think she has a great passive for farming and early harass while not being ridiculus. She seem to have found a great balance between defensive/mobilty and damage

I sincerely hope that she does not suffer any negative impact due to the outcry of the uneducated player base. Trying to be as bias as possible I don't percieve her as being overpowered. Her damage outside of early game (with a full skip dump including ult and passive hits) is not that impressive. This of course is not a problem with the diverse support tools she has.

TLDR: I hope everyone else is enjoying the new champion as much as I have and here to hoping she stays intact despite the QQ. Balanced Champ- Thank you Riot!