Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hey riot can i have my IP back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Quote:
WWRaptorJesusDo:
comparing EZ to Zilean... yeah i see your point....

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, or if you just like ellipses.. but the fact is that Ez and Zil both did too much. They both had overwhelming damage in addition to fantastic utility with little risk to themselves. Thus they were nerfed (probably appropriately). Is Zil worth less than 3150? No. Is Ez worth less than 6300? Only if you want to pay 3150 to play Ashe.

AwwGasm

10-20-2010

Read the EULA for gods sake.

I've quoted it for you and even provided a link since you guys demanding refunds never pay any attention to it.

Quote:
You acknowledge have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature of or content in the Game. You agree that Riot Games may stop providing support for or access to the Game at any time for any reason or no reason. You also agree that Riot Games may change, modify, suspend, "nerf," discontinue, or restrict Your access to any features or parts of the Game at any time without notice or liability to You.
(http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/eula)

Manjix Tha Great

10-20-2010

I played AP Ez all the time when he's free. Eat double kill whenever I can when I solo. Eat quadra/penta when gang fight.

Now that his AP ratio is increased........ Ouch.

ThanksALatte

10-20-2010

Back in the day he WAS op. Flash as a skill, hits while flashing, one skill buffs/debuffs/heals/damage. He needed to get nerfed back in the day. He's fine now. They are even buffing him to be more AP than AD