hey riot can i have my IP back?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
In this topic: 6300 champs have to be better than 3150 champs.
better is a matter of oppinion, im simply speaking of worth, there are other 6300 heroes that i dont think are worth it, and champs that are 3150 that i think would absolutly be worth 6300 (can you say rammus godmode tank?) but a 6300 champ should be WORTH what you pay, ez simply isnt worth 6300 now, if he were a new champ, exactly how he is, and riot made him 6300 people would laugh at it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRaptorJesusDo View Post
sooo i bought ezreal back in the day, you know back when he was still playable. not op like everyone cried, well i spent 6300 ip, not easy to come by. well now you've nerfed him into the ground to the point where he cant do anything late game unless you have like 4 bloodthristers and a madreds or something. so please riot, either un-nerf ez or gimme back my **** IP, i didnt spend 6300 for a champ that is now useless (and in no way is worth 6300, if you cant refund the full ammount then refund 3150 cuz at BEST thats what hes worth now.)

Soooooo ,












































































































hell no, bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRaptorJesusDo View Post
better is a matter of oppinion, im simply speaking of worth, there are other 6300 heroes that i dont think are worth it, and champs that are 3150 that i think would absolutly be worth 6300 (can you say rammus godmode tank?) but a 6300 champ should be WORTH what you pay, ez simply isnt worth 6300 now, if he were a new champ, exactly how he is, and riot made him 6300 people would laugh at it.
...Ez is worth what you pay. Some people have a LOT of fun playing him because of his skillset. If you don't enjoy his skillset, and only enjoyed him because he won you games.. you have the wrong mindset about champion costs. Ez can still win games. Just because he doesn't have an "I WIN" button does not mean his cost was inappropriate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

Senior Member

10-20-2010

i have a strong feeling the people talkin **** and downvoting dont play Ez and therefore dont understand how sad its been to see him go from being god-tier to non-existance tier. honestly think of your favorite champ, lets say he can dps, heal all that goodstuff with great scalling, ok well first they take away your heal, give it only 50% ability, ok fine, then they take it away all together... *sigh* fine at least i can still play him as an AD carry, THEN lo and behold riot says "NEH GOOD SIR YOU SHALL DO NO DAMAGE" and they proceeded to nerf his Q not once but TWICE. now imagine this is your main, someone who you played many many matches to EARN and now all that work is for nothing. what would you say trist players if they took away your rocket jump or passive? what would trynd players say if you made it so you cant turn on his ult in stuns, or spin over terrain, what would nunu players say if you couldnt cancel your ult, or if your heal was nerfed by 60% or more. Youd be pretty pissed, please try to understand where im coming from. Ez was my favorite champ and my main, they destroyed the awesome pwnage that he once was.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeOdd8

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kietsu View Post
In this topic: 6300 champs have to be better than 3150 champs.
...... NO, Riot has said it before, they are more expensive b/c they are harder to play, it is to keep the new players away from the more complicated ones, like skillshot oriented ez. I think development costs are also factored into the price choice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe Knife View Post
...Ez is worth what you pay. Some people have a LOT of fun playing him because of his skillset. If you don't enjoy his skillset, and only enjoyed him because he won you games.. you have the wrong mindset about champion costs. Ez can still win games. Just because he doesn't have an "I WIN" button does not mean his cost was inappropriate.
sir it is painfully obvious that you either A. play with a beyond fantastic team, or B. have not played the suck that is current ez. he does not win a **** game at all, and lets not forget, he used to be a unique caster/carry with his own slot to fill, now hes outshined by just about every big AP caster, and every carry, hes become what teemo is, sure he can kill someone, but just about everyone can do that better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yellow Jester

Senior Member

10-20-2010

he's fine.

He just can't single-handedly win games anymore.

I regularly go positive with a very good ratio and quite a few stacks on my soulstealer with a hybrid build. u just gotta learn teamfight positioning and hit with your ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRaptorJesusDo View Post
i have a strong feeling the people talkin **** and downvoting dont play Ez and therefore dont understand how sad its been to see him go from being god-tier to non-existance tier. honestly think of your favorite champ, lets say he can dps, heal all that goodstuff with great scalling, ok well first they take away your heal, give it only 50% ability, ok fine, then they take it away all together... *sigh* fine at least i can still play him as an AD carry, THEN lo and behold riot says "NEH GOOD SIR YOU SHALL DO NO DAMAGE" and they proceeded to nerf his Q not once but TWICE. now imagine this is your main, someone who you played many many matches to EARN and now all that work is for nothing. what would you say trist players if they took away your rocket jump or passive? what would trynd players say if you made it so you cant turn on his ult in stuns, or spin over terrain, what would nunu players say if you couldnt cancel your ult, or if your heal was nerfed by 60% or more. Youd be pretty pissed, please try to understand where im coming from. Ez was my favorite champ and my main, they destroyed the awesome pwnage that he once was.
I mained Zil before his holycrap nerfs. I'm ~+50 on Zilean in Normal games (this was before Ranked was released). He got his bomb damage nerfed, his chrono nerfed, his bomb gave tracing damage to prevent diving, etc. Eh? I'm not crying. I didn't download LoL to play ONE champion. The game and life roll on. You should too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe Knife View Post
I mained Zil before his holycrap nerfs. I'm ~+50 on Zilean in Normal games (this was before Ranked was released). He got his bomb damage nerfed, his chrono nerfed, his bomb gave tracing damage to prevent diving, etc. Eh? I'm not crying. I didn't download LoL to play ONE champion. The game and life roll on. You should too.
comparing EZ to Zilean... yeah i see your point....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWRaptorJesusDo View Post
sir it is painfully obvious that you either A. play with a beyond fantastic team, or B. have not played the suck that is current ez. he does not win a **** game at all, and lets not forget, he used to be a unique caster/carry with his own slot to fill, now hes outshined by just about every big AP caster, and every carry, hes become what teemo is, sure he can kill someone, but just about everyone can do that better.
If by "own slot" you mean "Phys carry that can team heal, team buff, and escape better than Nidalee".... then.. yes. He filled that roll much better than everyone else. Now if you change that "slot" to: "Flexible hero that can still build AP or AD depending on how your opponent armor specs, and is also a great chase hero with his Q debuffing while providing map support with Barrage"... then yeah, you'd be right.


123