Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hey riot can i have my IP back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

10-20-2010

sooo i bought ezreal back in the day, you know back when he was still playable. not op like everyone cried, well i spent 6300 ip, not easy to come by. well now you've nerfed him into the ground to the point where he cant do anything late game unless you have like 4 bloodthristers and a madreds or something. so please riot, either un-nerf ez or gimme back my **** IP, i didnt spend 6300 for a champ that is now useless (and in no way is worth 6300, if you cant refund the full ammount then refund 3150 cuz at BEST thats what hes worth now.)

Legendariez

10-20-2010

He's not useless and he just got his AP ratios increased. You might want to try an AP build.

WWRaptorJesusDo

10-20-2010

im willing to try it, but i dunno, now that essence flux doesnt heal anymore seems a waste, and his former primary damage spell is now reduced to a pittance of dmg, then again maybe with like a rylais, lichbane, zhonyas build or something hed be nice. now is it the ap ratios for flux and ulti? or just flux, i know they wouldnt have upped blink, it already has a like 1-1 ratio or **** near it.

WWRaptorJesusDo

10-20-2010

and i keep to the view that he is now no longer worth 6300 and people who bought him for that should be refunded at least a portion of their ip/rp

Kaze No Ou

10-20-2010

I'm on this one with the OP, was happy to see his AP ratios got increased, till I tested it in a game, the difference is hardly noticeable even with a full AP build, late game the damage is seriously lacking, we have no CC , no nothing. When I bought him the character was at least viable, he isn't anymore.

So, I ask for a refund aswell, want to delete him from my account for that refund, please do. Even though I still would prefer a buff/rework as I love the skillshots playstyle.

Seriously, Lux is a way better AP Ez, whats the point on playing Ez anymore..

Kietsu

10-20-2010

In this topic: 6300 champs have to be better than 3150 champs.

Warscythes

10-20-2010

No.

What were you expecting?

Swipe Knife

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Quote:
WWRaptorJesusDo:
sooo i bought ezreal back in the day, you know back when he was still playable. not op like everyone cried, well i spent 6300 ip, not easy to come by. well now you've nerfed him into the ground to the point where he cant do anything late game unless you have like 4 bloodthristers and a madreds or something. so please riot, either un-nerf ez or gimme back my **** IP, i didnt spend 6300 for a champ that is now useless (and in no way is worth 6300, if you cant refund the full ammount then refund 3150 cuz at BEST thats what hes worth now.)

Champion cost is not directly associated with how "good" a champion is. Get that through your head.

Nyst

10-20-2010

Short answer: No

Long answer: Nope

fruitie

10-20-2010

its stupid asking for an ip refund =/

no offense