Does he need changes to his turrets?

His turrets are fine as they are now. 8 26.67%
He needs more turrets, but less firepower/health for them. 5 16.67%
He needs more turrets, as powerful as now. 7 23.33%
He needs more turrets and they need to be stronger than now (every Xth attack increases dmg). 1 3.33%
He doesn't need any more turrets, but they need to be stronger. 3 10.00%
He needs only 1 turret per level, as powerful as now. 0 0%
He needs only 1 turret per level, but it needs to be stronger. 0 0%
His turrets are too powerful, they need a nerf. 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Community's opinion on Heimerdigner's turrets?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Should he receive buffs/nerfs to his turrets? more of them, or just 1 each level? Is his turrets good as they are now?

EDIT: noticed the typo in the thread name, ignore that

Keyaithewarrior

10-20-2010

Personally I don't really like the fact that they scale the longer they are out there. I understand its neat gameplay but it also has lots of issues. Personally i think it would be cool if he had different types of turrets.

Naxxir

10-20-2010

I miss unlimited turrets.. Easy wins... Sigh.. Now they're kinda useless in a teamfight.

Bordellimies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopplerForce View Post
Personally I don't really like the fact that they scale the longer they are out there. I understand its neat gameplay but it also has lots of issues. Personally i think it would be cool if he had different types of turrets.
That would be hard to do, they'd be random type, in a certain order or his skills would be hurt. Other than that, I like your idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxxir View Post
I miss unlimited turrets.. Easy wins... Sigh.. Now they're kinda useless in a teamfight.
I liked when he had 6 of them. Those were the good ol' days, camping in enemy bases..

shatteredperfect

10-20-2010

remove turrets entirely.
such a stupid and ****tily thought out idea.

If you want to play with towers so much, go play tower D you ****in noobs.

RedCarmine

10-20-2010

His turrets need better AI. Other than that they are fine.

Keyaithewarrior

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordellimies View Post
That would be hard to do, they'd be random type, in a certain order or his skills would be hurt. Other than that, I like your idea.

I liked when he had 6 of them. Those were the good ol' days, camping in enemy bases..
Yeah it probably isn't practical, ill agree with that. I always thought his ult should be temporary mega turret with a "long" cd and a short duration and some utility to it.

Saffire

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCarmine View Post
His turrets need better AI. Other than that they are fine.
This. They don't need to be stronger or more numerous, they just need better targeting and bugfixes so that they don't stall out.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

I'll never get tired of seeing heimer getting nerfed.

Arctic Monkey

10-20-2010

I play heimer on around 1600 elo and I feel he is strong with certain team comps. However I do agree he is a bit UP at the moment.

I believe he can easily be fixed by:
Significantly reducing cooldown on turrets - so that he can get both of his turrets down in a teamfight. This cannot be abused because he has a max of 2 turrets.
Increasing range of turret placement - keeping heimer the mage out of harms way by allowing heimer to place his turrets with a range of a ward will allow more survivability

Neither of these buffs contribute to turret damage but I believe they will significantly help heimer in teamfights.

Edit: Also turrets need better AI in lanes. At least give them similar AI to the team turrets (if an enemy agros or hits heimer, turrets should target the enemy champion). Same with when fighting in the jungle, turrets should go for enemy champs instead of neutrals.