Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Where's the patch notes?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicroSumoCamp

Junior Member

10-20-2010

How come this game does not offer patch notes? I would like to see fixes and new update for the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glad Life

Senior Member

10-20-2010

leagueofreplays.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyhilus

Senior Member

10-20-2010

If you mean release notes, refer to this link:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=298128

Check the Announcement subforum next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metaspy

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Try the announcements section of the forum - that is where the Patch notes live.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyst

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Metaspy:
Try the announcements section of the forum - that is where the Patch notes live.


Yes, the patch notes that come only with major patches.

Not the little patches that changes bufs, effects, etc, and that I have to click accept on the EULA every time one of them comes up. But I dont know what they do... yeah.. Id like to know please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

10-20-2010

The little patches just fix stuff the playerbase doesn't really need to know, or would have no use for. That is unless Riot announce it's a hotfix for x.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyst

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Xuno:
The little patches just fix stuff the playerbase doesn't really need to know, or would have no use for. That is unless Riot announce it's a hotfix for x.



Id still like to know what Im clicking accept on that EULA for every time something comes out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whocare5boutname

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Xuno:
The little patches just fix stuff the playerbase doesn't really need to know, or would have no use for. That is unless Riot announce it's a hotfix for x.

oh Xuno, you on the us forums now too ? O.O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Special Edge

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Nyst:
Id still like to know what Im clicking accept on that EULA for every time something comes out.


rtf EULA before accepting, dummy!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyst

Senior Member

10-20-2010

Quote:
Special Edge:
rtf EULA before accepting, dummy!



The EULA doesnt have patch notes in it.


1