Skin QQers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexxas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Your champion isn't the only one with only one skin! I'm going to list a few champions that only have one skin so that you can think your poor champion isn't the only one left behind :P
Will add more as I see them.

Ryze (ROFLLOLBBQSAUCEJK)
Ashe (ROFLLOLBBQSAUCEJK)
Janna
Nasus
Malphite
Soraka
Udyr

and there are a few champions that have more than one skin but the skins are sh*tty such as Teemo or Pantheon.

Krathalos

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxas View Post
Your champion isn't the only one with only one skin! I'm going to list a few champions that only have one skin so that you can think your poor champion isn't the only one left behind :P
Will add more as I see them.

Ryze (ROFLLOLBBQSAUCEJK)
Ashe (ROFLLOLBBQSAUCEJK)
Janna
Nasus
Malphite
Soraka
Udyr

and there are a few champions that have more than one skin but the skins are sh*tty such as Teemo or Pantheon.
Olaf as well. He needs an actual skin, not two ugly recolors.

Nyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Least olaf has 2 'decent' recolors. Malphite's shamrock skin just looks like someone dumped a bucket of green paint on him.

Nexxas

10-20-2010

I didn't add the new champions. But if we are counting them add Kog'Maw and Olaf to the list

Hoax

10-20-2010

To be fair back when Shamrock Malphite came out he was on par with how bad most skins were back then. Also I don't mind recolors, at least they are cheap and provide variety.

We do need a Dat Ass Soraka though.

Naxxir

10-20-2010

Yeah, since Season 1 came out, random old champs are getting skins, while only vlad got a new (and kinda ugly) new skin, I mean Ryze Bot is one of the few people having Ryze as their main, and he gets over 9000 skins, and Teemo's getting a legendary skin, like he needs it. I want a Miss Fortune and a Koggy skin. now.

LThadeu

10-20-2010

Oh God, I have to say it one more time.
Please give Taric a new skin!
Also give him his Tan, wide jaw and green eyes from the artwork!
I would SO buy it ;p

Nexxas

10-20-2010

I'm content with MF's skins for now but Kog definatly needs a new skin, and I was really looking forward to a better Vlad skin than that as well (he is my main), why didn't they make him purple and give him a big nose and made him the Count from Sesame Street, would buy.

Nyst

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxas View Post
I'm content with MF's skins for now but Kog definatly needs a new skin, and I was really looking forward to a better Vlad skin than that as well (he is my main), why didn't they make him purple and give him a big nose and made him the Count from Sesame Street, would buy.
and his /taunt or /joke could be

One kill ha. ha. ha.
Double kill ha. ha. ha.
Tripple kill ha. ha. ha....

Nexxas

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyst View Post
and his /taunt or /joke could be

One kill ha. ha. ha.
Double kill ha. ha. ha.
Tripple kill ha. ha. ha....
THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!
Riot HIRE THIS MAN!!!