Dear Pubs, Thanks for the Great Critiques!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Stupid Mordecarry, you died 1v5 when we ran, despite taking two of them down yourself and having a k/a score three times as high as mine with 1/4 as many deaths! Morde's not a tank, he's a fragile eggshell idiot like me, err, like my champ!

Stupid Lux, you have 20 assists. Farm more and contribute to the team less! Without Zonya's ring you're clearly of no use to anyone. Like my Zonya's Teemo.

Stupid Sion, as the team's only Main Tank, you're clearly at fault for all of us running in separate directions and being picked off one at a time after they slam you 5v1. You need to stun more guys, clearly. That'll fix the problem here.

Stupid Miss Fortune, I'm busy jungling so it's your job to 1v5 and hold mid lane. I know I'm not a jungler but it's very important that I get this blue buff. Signed Garen. Also, could you possibly help me get blue buff? I seem to lack the necessary DPS.

( adventures in solo queue... )

Nyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Took me a sec there to realize its sarcasm after I read the "Morde is not a tank" line.

Nephian

10-20-2010

Yeah, I lock in with Morde because nobody's picking. And then everyone locks in with 4 carries. And 3/4 of them feed. So I carry as a tank, with tank items. And they say "we r baron nao" so I push a lane to distract. Get 5v1'd. Take two down, still die.

"NOOB MORDE NOOB MORDE"

wait, weren't you guys supposed to baron while I did that?

ACED.

hurr, barrels of fun.

Slash Chaplin

10-20-2010

*fiddle hiding in bushes at mid ~8-10 with me as Kass fighting Ashe*

-also, I had just ganked top lane which was hurting and got a double kill, so now I have 1 spell available and 2/5 HP

I am at my tower and ashe is at 3/4 Hp near her backrow creep.

fiddle ults... I see this try to run up near him (one null sphere no stacks for force pulse)
Ashe Flashes away from ult turns around and kills fiddle with arrow.

Fiddle: F*cking PAY ATTENTION!!!!! w/e BYE! *rage quits after this being his second stupid death*

Love the solo que and everything you have to offer

Nyst

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash Chaplin View Post
*fiddle hiding in bushes at mid ~8-10 with me as Kass fighting Ashe*

-also, I had just ganked top lane which was hurting and got a double kill, so now I have 1 spell available and 2/5 HP

I am at my tower and ashe is at 3/4 Hp near her backrow creep.

fiddle ults... I see this try to run up near him (one null sphere no stacks for force pulse)
Ashe Flashes away from ult turns around and kills fiddle with arrow.

Fiddle: F*cking PAY ATTENTION!!!!! w/e BYE! *rage quits after this being his second stupid death*

Love the solo que and everything you have to offer
oh jeese I hate that.

I was WW at their inhib with a Cho and Panth, Im at 50%, theyre both at 80%+ hp. 2 of the enemy team's champs come to stop us (I forget which champs) and they focus me. Ok, no biggie, I can heal and be a big enough distraction, its 3v2, we can take em. The rest of their team still has 35sec respawn timers.

.....Cho and panth proceed to run like scared little babies without attacking and I get mauled after holding the 2 champs off for a solid 10 seconds. *head desk*