Morgana's nerf :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelRonin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Well Morgana is my main champion and i'am very sad becouse riot nerfed her. When i started to play this game riot never touched Morgana in a patch, only small things like black shield problems but nothing serious, and when people started to play good with her, like me, the other people started to QQ, becouse they do not know how to play agains her. That's happened also with shaco and heimerdinger, people started to play good with these champions, and riot nerfed them. What happen with Tank champions?. Can u beat a team with 5 tanks? like amumu, galio, mordekaiser, garen (tank mode on), rammus.

in the future we will see only tanks in the battlefield, becouse riot buffed them.

i do not know if riot are trying to balance the game or they are trying to make happy some people.

I like this game, i like Morgana and i hope that riot won't touch her again.

AntiHeadShot

10-20-2010

stop play op hero

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

Show me on this doll where Riot touched her.

Grand Pryce

10-20-2010

You barely got nerfed kid. Your champ was nerfed like 2% on each of her abilities, qq less please.

Shwab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

its not like you had a double bend over shaco nerf >.> and i feel there are still more to come >.>

Grand Pryce

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
Show me on this doll where Riot touched her.
Oh stop, you are making me blush.

Tyion

10-20-2010

This is just the begining , shes going to get way more nerfed ,just wait

Stormsoul

10-20-2010

a character that does nuker-level damage, has amazing single target and AoE CC capabilities, on top of having an 8 second magic/CC immunity shield is totally balanced amirite

SteelRonin

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaumblir View Post
You barely got nerfed kid. Your champ was nerfed like 2% on each of her abilities, qq less please.
Does she need it?, i do not think that Morgana needed that nerf, maybe it is a little nerf but i'am talking about that when people are playing good with a champion, riot will nerf him becouse people have problems to play against a good PLAYER, not champion. It is the player the good one, not the champion, but when people see a player that has 16/0/14 in the match, they think that the champion is OP, they do not think that the player is skilled.

Crimson Rose

10-20-2010

Tryhard,

Get out.