Kat ult = 1v5 win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

ITT CC does not exist, proceed.

JunKx

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krathalos View Post
kat's ult only targets 3....at a time
fix'd

it can easily hit all 5 champs if 2 of them die quickly enough.
i dunno bout you guys but im loving this new change. a team that isn't stacked with CC cries and cries. last game i played with her at level 12 my ult did 2100 damage to a guy. and no i wasn't fed at the time, was afterwards...but they also were not stacking MR at the time...were afterwards haha

DocJoze

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyin View Post
we're sorry the care booth is currently experiencing high wait times, please take a number and have a seat beside teemo.
Dude, you're not being funny, seriously.

Competent players will shut kat down with stuns and any kind of CC which is pretty common in higher ELOs, not even THAT high, so you won't get as far as you think. Sorry.

sudoGaron

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by interwebhobo View Post
Lol you think Kat is easymode. INC FAILKATS! I love bad kats, they are SO UNBELIEVABLY useless to their team.
8 wins in a row says hi

JunKx

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post

Competent players will shut kat down with stuns and any kind of CC which is pretty common in higher ELOs, not even THAT high, so you won't get as far as you think. Sorry.
its basically a double edged sword. kat can wait for most CC to be used before using ult, or maybe there just isn't much CC make up on their team...however if anybody does save any 1 CC for your ult especially, you're useless pure and simple

sudoGaron

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post

I'm sorry you're upset that I'm going up in rank and you didn't try it first.

Flavor of the patch is fun.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Kat is an OK last pick. I wouldn't first pick her though. That's just asking to see 5 single target disables slapped onto one team or an Alistar aiming to headbutt you.

sudoGaron

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco is Sleepin View Post
Once you get that IP farmed and play her against a fairle competent team, you'll realize you can't just run around and "R" your way to win. If you're constantly finding yourself on teams with no disables, try picking one to counter things like Kat's ult.

EDIT:

If you're playing as Sona or Cho and dying to Kat's ult ... well .... you're doing it wrong.
You don't read very well do you lol

Warscythes

10-20-2010

Obvious troll is obvious guys.

UObito

10-20-2010

amumu with only 3 sunfires, cry, bandage, kat's make ulti, stun her with amumu ulti, i get 1k gold, 3.7k hp left, tank win, you are yi or teemo player, couple hits, down