Since Riot doesnt care at the EU forums/servers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tianshi

10-20-2010

I just leave you this message here. Right now the EU servers won't let games start. You either get a black screen, or the reconnect button appears (but of course doesn't work).
All my friends online (20+) are experiencing this. Only two were able to join a game, but didn't get a win/loss after the nexus was destroyed.

PLEASE just remove your silly
function()
enable_random_bugs = true
end

Have a good day.

Warscythes

10-20-2010

I like how people claim Riot does not care about X because the client happens to bug out.

Yea man, they totally don't give a **** about their European player base. Think before you type.

Shad Grimgravy

10-20-2010

So now we have to deal with NA AND EU QQ when the servers are down?

As Riot has stated many times, fixing the servers is their number one priority. This applies to everyone not just NA. Give Riot some time, and they will have your servers fixed before you can say nerf teemo.

Krathalos

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad Grimgravy View Post
So now we have to deal with NA AND EU QQ when the servers are down?

As Riot has stated many times, fixing the servers is their number one priority. This applies to everyone not just NA. Give Riot some time, and they will have your servers fixed before you can say nerf teemo.
I'm glad you fixed it. I was about to make fun of you for it.

IUironman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianshi View Post
I just leave you this message here. Right now the EU servers won't let games start. You either get a black screen, or the reconnect button appears (but of course doesn't work).

Have a good day.
You Dawg, Im gonna let you fnish, but Riot is sleep right now

Groso

10-20-2010

EU riot staff should just cominacate . 90% problems are without response .. we just wait till problems are fixed and we most of time dont know anything . we have 1 week bugged chat in ranked games and no red post or anything -> zzZzZzZZz