Can't use abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottle of Aleve

01-16-2013

I'm in a bot game, playing Vi, and something happened that's preventing me from using my abilities. I don't know exactly what happened, it started after a teamfight and there was a lot going on, including Malphite and Morgana ults.

I can activate her E and use summoner spells, but that's it. She won't dash with her Q, the arrow just appears and it's stuck at super short range and she won't actually cast it, or her ult. Also, can't B. It makes the little tick sound when you push the key, but I never actually start teleporting.

Refreshing the game didn't help, nor did restarting the client. It appears that whatever causes it just lasts for the rest of the match.

Bottle of Aleve

01-16-2013

Actually, her E doesn't even work, not really. It will activate, but while it's active she won't autoattack, so she can't actually fire it off. Just have to wait until it wears off. Activated items don't work either.

Bottle of Aleve

01-16-2013

Okay, evidently dying fixes it. But still...bug.

adventure98

1 Week Ago

it happens to me. were i cant text my friends, use abilities, it really sucks so i just fsarm and hit towers. and when i use the left click, it pings /.\