Please make Heimerdinger your next rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Premium Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Don't get me wrong, dinger can still be useful in situations, but he is so crappy in comparison to the majority of AP champions.

Premium Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Selfie cause this needs to be heard.

Geomexis

01-16-2013

He's already being worked on. And has been for a while.
Telling them to make him the next one released won't make it happen any faster, because they still need to finish it to release it.

Premium Sejuani

01-16-2013

How long could it possibly be? I mean, he is literally the worst champ in LoL right now. Prove me wrong.

Geomexis

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskey View Post
How long could it possibly be? I mean, he is literally the worst champ in LoL right now. Prove me wrong.
Play Heimerdinger on Dominion, Murder Bridge, and Twisted Treeline. He's a valid pick on the latter two, and on the first one he's considered one of the best bottom laners there is.

Also, his rework would probably be done by now but someone leaked a kit from Doran's Workshop last year and Riot shut down the workshop and scrapped the leaked kit, which belonged to Heimerdinger.

Plus, Heim works fine on SR too if you turtle extremely well. I actually enjoy grabbing a ton of GP/10 items and just freezing the lane for an eternity until my team's farmed up for lategame.

Rismart

01-16-2013

Drukyul

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rismart View Post
Heimer is worse, at least on Rift. But yeah, Karma is first.

mambawarrior0

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskey View Post
How long could it possibly be?
You know, as a Heimer player I actually want them to take their time. The reason reworks take so long is that they need to make the champion viable while still keeping the general playstyle, and anyone who TRULY cares about Heimer instead of just acting like they do values that playstyle and feel, and wants it preserved.

Drukyul

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
You know, as a Heimer player I actually want them to take their time. The reason reworks take so long is that they need to make the champion viable while still keeping the general playstyle, and anyone who TRULY cares about Heimer instead of just acting like they do values that playstyle and feel, and wants it preserved.
It's already been 2 years. We're way past the point of "taking their time".

Vapeurs

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
It's already been 2 years. We're way past the point of "taking their time".
Lol's I think the Eve rework took as long. Riot is just lazy in my opinion. Either that or they have ppl with split projects. They work 30 mins on this, then 30 mins on that. Idk. It really makes no sense how long it takes for them to get something done.