How to stop Kog'Maw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrOrby

10-20-2010

I was talking to a friend of mine, we both like playing a tanky char and we were discussing how to stop kog maw from melting us in 4 seconds.

I play Galio, he plays mundo.

He was saying that He buys FoN and Thornmail against him, but he couldnt stand his attacks for more than 3 or 4 seconds

We checked the spell and madreds in leaguecraft to see if it was magic or physical damage, and BOTH are magic damage...

Nevertheless, I am, as galio, also totally melted against kog maw attacks even if i have 300-400 MR.

Is there anything to be done besides crying for a dps to take care of him ASAP or using all my skills/summoner spells to get the hell out of there???

How much MR do i need to stack to mitigate his combo? (btw, is pretty lame that everything kog needs is to level up 1 skill and buy 1 item and he will be doing 10% of target's maximo health per hit)

Is this a QQ thread? maybe, but im more focused on what i could do against him instead of demanding a nerf...

akronman1

10-20-2010

Kog really is meant to shred tanks, so you should just call for a DPS carry to get him (And since he is so squishy he really should be the primary target in a team fight anyways).

Asko

10-20-2010

Pick Kassadin
Stack AP
????
Profit!

Bonjah

10-20-2010

he has to get in range to do damage, just assign a carry on him whenever he tries to do damage

PapaProzac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

with the new malady,,,you can't stop kogmaw...nothing...can..stop.....koggles.

MrOrby

10-20-2010

yes.. i know he is supposed to shred tanks...but...4 seconds sounds like too fast against chars with items to "suppossedly" mitigate that?

Clynche

10-20-2010

Or you could ask more ppl to play AP Kogmaw like me....just to spice things up a bit.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

Assassins, yeah, those guys nobody uses because the high elo **** keep saying only tanks and tanky chars should be used

Kog'Maw approves the current metagame

Fitness

10-20-2010

exhaust + ignite + poppy = a dead KM

QNecron

10-20-2010

This is going to sound funny but, Teemo. Blind Dart and carry Exhaust. This can literally shutdown any auto attacking carry with ease.