seriously riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finding t33m0

10-20-2010

im getting really tired of every game, you put me on teams with level 27s and under or my whole team has less then 200 wins and the other team is all 300 plus and level 30.

your whole elo system is garbage imo, and matchmaking should be based alot more off experience. you keep giving me garens who rush tiamat and phage. if you think putting one good player on a team full of ****ty playersis balanced your wrong. in fact. i think the matchamking system is further from balanced then the earth is from the sun. i get garabge team mates EVERY game.

stop wasting your money and time on skins and heros. news flash. WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT SKINS AND HEROS, most people would appreciate a new map. or spending that time and money on wasting your peice of **** matchmaking system, or fixing glitches and things in the game that are broken.

PapaProzac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Don't speak for all of us, I know majority of the community wants MORE TEEMO SKINS.

geegeez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

even if you trash talked :P i agree with both of you. their matchmaking are not really good and

WE WANT MOAR TEEMO SKINZ

Spider BOB

10-20-2010

lol i kinda got used to being against teams with over 2x the win of my team,,, even when Im premade with lvls like 30 30 25 20 15 ..... still be against all 30s with a lot more wins....

and yes ... MORE TEEMO SKINS

Finding t33m0

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaProzac View Post
Don't speak for all of us, I know majority of the community wants MORE TEEMO SKINS.
so you would prefer more teemo skins over a new map or a buff to the matchmaking system?

i dont think the matchmaking system takes experience into any consideration at all. and if anything gets worse everytime they try to fix it. especially this last time. its so bad now. i refuse to play 5s because of the matchmaking system.

Petrichor1

10-20-2010

Moar Malphite skins plz?

Zerosk83

10-20-2010

Lol I've gotta say for solo queue I've had like 5 or 6 very long games in my last 10. All 45+ minutes. One to 70 minutes. Feels fine to me, maybe its just the time of day you play at? If there's less people on your gonna get more unbalanced teams.

Premade teams seem worse though. I've noticed that doing a 3 man on SR almost ALWAYS ends in less then 30 minutes, sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

GiPi

10-20-2010

True story, IDK but yesterdey and monday, i have played like 5 games per day, in 8 of my 10 total games i get a leaver (in normal, im not playing ranked) but i never has leavers i am at a nice elo in normal games, why i had too many leavers in this 2 past days? MM was changed in any way??

Wel,l thanks for your time.
Gipi

Nyst

10-20-2010

Good thing theyre not working on a new map and have more than 1 department to work on different things right? Oh, and theyre totally not understaffed, nope. That whole "Riot is looking to hire" thing on the front page is just to give people false hopes.

Ham summons ham

10-20-2010

@OP riot prefers to make new champions and skins to make money instead of fixing basic problems, so suck it.

actually yeah **** riot fix the **** mother****ing problems before we quit