Welcome Back Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomGrip

10-20-2010

Anyone else notice that with the changes to jax.... he now has a mega single target nuke?

Leap strike, empower, + sheen/triforce, + attacking 2 targets prior to the leap so his ult procs = mega mega mega nuke?

Welcome back jax.....

Grashtar

10-20-2010

Yeah. Same op as dodging the turrets earlier.

You screwed up Riot.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Jax just tried to mid against my Tristana. You'd think that'd work with him being an "anti-carry", but no. He got destroyed. I haven't played him today, but if I read the notes correctly his ult should not carry over to another target as it did previously.

Kadzin

10-20-2010

Surprise!
He's back!

Wasabeast

10-20-2010

I though Riot was suppose to Nerf Jax i mean i owned with him before but now people just dont stand a chance now that i use enpowered (sorry if i sound like im bragging)

although Jax is my main, i dont think riot made the right choice

Serpentongue

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Volderban View Post
I though Riot was suppose to Nerf Jax i mean i owned with him before but now people just dont stand a chance now that i use enpowered (sorry if i sound like im bragging)

See, Jax was absolutely useless until he manages to get his full item set. Jax before his buff was horrible. If you were dominating as him, you would probably do way better with, say, Xin.

Leon27607

10-20-2010

Quote:

Junior Member.... Clearly you're playing with baddies under level 30 who don't know how to counter Jax or kite. Before Jax's passive was changed(when he gained additional AD instead of HP). I used to pubstomp with him because Ranged Carries thought it was cool to shoot me while I'm in their face smashing them with my lamp-post not to mention them auto attacking me procced my counterstrike.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

Even assuming he is indeed OP now, I think he would deserve at least a year in OP status for how much he sucked and how most people even forgot he even existed in the past.

WB jax.

SoIo Wing

10-20-2010

Quote:

Lol yeah jax is so OP right? i mean he waltz into teamfight and get obliterated by all the aoe CC flying everywhere but oh wait u r low elo thats why u dont have to experience that stuff.

DoomGrip

10-20-2010

I don't feel like he's overpowered quite yet. But he's back to super carry mode again.....

Remember back in the day --- team comps were built around keeping jax alive? Zilean, Kayle, Janna, etc.

He would just carry the entire team solo. Just because -- all he needed was the shields/ult skills of the team + banshee. Due to his dodge/counterstrike stun - he could rape all of the melee champions. Any squishies would just got face melted.

I think we might be back to those days again.