Akali's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krathalos

10-20-2010

Just played a practice game with my friend, and I figured I'd try out Akali jungling. I used the +3 AD Mastery, a +1.75 (t2) AD rune, and bought Doran's Blade to start. That should have given me +10 AD, enough for the activation of the Spell Vamp. portion of her passive, but it did not. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?

GrandAss

10-20-2010

The same thing happened to me last night, no idea why.

TheWinz0r

10-20-2010

same thing to me as well

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Must be a bug, cause this never happened to me b4 when adding the initial +10 dmg for the vamp portion to active. Did u report it?

Skorp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2010

It works ok for me (2 x tier 3 AD marks + 3dmg from the mastery +doran's blade).

Righteousness

10-20-2010

You shouldnt need 2 AD quints, it has always worked with just 1, and the mastery+dorans. Maybe it was a bug?

Krathalos

10-20-2010

I don't know. It didn't even update my runes at all when I changed them, which is making me think that's what's doing it. It said that they were changed in the champ select where it shows what's on the rune page when you hold your mouse over it, but I didn't get the armor from my seals which I changed nor did I get the AD from the quint even though it was labelled in the rune page. I had neither the armor nor the AD when I started the match, and it was back to having MP5 and 3 HP quints.

WarlordLucifer

10-20-2010

Happened to me as well on my 1st time

Then I realized I had the wrong rune page equiped.

Dezhem

10-20-2010

Note that it must be +10. 9.999999 won't cut it. I haven't done the math, but when I rolled out the game with 9.8 AD, it rounded it up to +10 in game but did not activate the passive.

Krathalos

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezhem View Post
Note that it must be +10. 9.999999 won't cut it. I haven't done the math, but when I rolled out the game with 9.8 AD, it rounded it up to +10 in game but did not activate the passive.
It was 10.75. +3 AD mastery, +1.75 rune, +6 doran's blade, but it only listed it with 9. There seems to be a glitch when I changed the rune page.